Chapter 32

Upstair in the church, Hanma had now finished to deal with Chifuyu as he knocked him out consciousness, tied him and put him in a locker

Hanma then sighed in relief, before touching his cheek.

Hanma:"Bastard really put up a fight." he said acknowledging Chifuyu's strength.

Kisaki was just looking at the scene in with a blank expression on his face as he was giving Mikey the wrong adress to the church so that they couldn't interfere in the battle against Taiju with his phone.

Hanma:"Don't interfere with a fight between brothers." he said.

After dealing with Chifuyu, the two traitors of the Tokyo Manji Gang made it outside without nobody noticing as Hanma was now asking Kisaki. Some questions.

.

.

.

.

Hanma:"Hey, so we planned to f*ck them over all along, right? So, why working with them?" he asked Kisaki.

Kisaki:"1#I wanted to test what Y/n Hime could've been capable of. 2# Heh, because it's fun." he said.

Hanma:"Huh?"

Kisaki:"That girl really tried to outsmart me, huh? Nice attempt, but she just failed at the end." he said with a evil grin on his face.

Hanma just starred down at Kisaki for a while, before he then started laughing.

Hanma:"HAHAHA!!!! That's f*cking right!!!! You know Kisaki-Kun, you're the only person that can keep me entertained!!!" he said while laughing as the two traitors then left the scene.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back in the church Takemichi starred in shock as Taiju was holding Hakkai by the neck with only one hand as the knife dropped on the floor.

Taiju:"All you really do is act tough!!! I got my hopes up a little that you'd tried to actually kill me. This is hard for me Hakkai-Kun. You let me down once again. If you are serious then don't yell. Sneak up and stab me from behind." he said.

Takemichi:(I-If Taiju Shiba is here, then that means Kisaki-Kun has done something to Chifuyu-Kun......But, hold on.....Hakkai-Kun was stopped from killing Taiju-Kun, right? B-But....Wait, h-hold on......T-The mission isn't complete.....something is missing here.....Yuzuha-Chan!!! Sh*t!!! Where the heck would she came out?!?! And damn it, Hakkai-Kun is now in trouble!!!) he thought in his head.

Takemichi:"STOP IT!!!!" he yelled at Taiju.

Takemichi:(C-Can I really stop Taiju Shiba?! But, I got do something!!!!) he thought in his head.

Taiju then dropped Hakkai on the floor as he turns to face Takemichi.

Taiju:"Hanagaki Takemichi..........This is the 2nd time you and your f*cking Captain have stuck your noses.....in the Shiba's family business....."he said as he then started making his way towards Takemichi, who was shivering in fear due to how tall and menacing Taiju looked compared to the other delinquents he had face with in the Battle with Moebius and Bloody Halloween.

Takemichi and Taiju were now face to face as Takemichi clentch his fists and looked up to Taiju with a glare.

Takemichi:"It's payback, bastard!!!" he yelled referring to the first time they have met and how Taiju humiliated him.