Chapter 94

Shiro was now looking down on Seya with veins on his face.

Shiro:" You bastards from the Daruma Crew took it too far. You think you can fool me by sending a girl from highschool? This has nothing to do with you. Get out of here." he warned Seya.

Seya:" Oh, so I have to get out?"she asked innocently.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next thing that Shiro, knew was that he was now laying on the floor brutally beaten as Seya was holding a bloodied kanabo.

[ A/n: The kanabō, also known metal stick, was a spiked or studded two-handed war club used in feudal Japan by the samurai. It was also a mythical weapon, often used in tales by the oni (Japanese ogres) since they were reputedly extremely strong.]

Seya:" There are a lot of martial arts to this world...... Boxing, Wrestling, Judo and depending on what you've learned. There are bound to be stronger than the other. So what do you think of my Kendo style?" she asked to the beaten Shiro with a smile on her face as her left cheek was covered in Shiro's blood.

Shiro:( Urrkkk....... S-Such a small body, yet such powerful swings.............. That appearence doesn't match that physical strength...........) he thought in his head.

.

.

.

.

.

Seya Hinode, was a rising star of Shibuya ever since the failure of the Daruma Crew, currently only being 17. She's a Sukeban from birth and ruthless in every manner. She doesn't back off when someone attempts to boss her around, instead she beats them to near death. Pretty different from when she's older and much nicer to those around her.

What makes her the next candidate after the Daruma Crew, you ask? It's her overwhelming skill in combat...... Her eyes... are able to read her opponents move before they are even executed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Seya was now seen sitting on Shiro's back while placing the kanabo on his head with a grin on her face.

Seya:" Ewww, look at all this blood gross." she said with a smile on her face as she started cleaning the blood of her face using a tissue with her left hand and with the right hand pressing the kanabo on Shiro's head.

Seya:" Gather round! Gather round! Gather round if you wanna join the Fists Gang!!!!" she said with a smile on her face as she saw all of the Anagi, Daisuke, Yonji and Ryouko were witnessing what happened to Shiro in absolute shock.

Yonji:" Fists Gang?" he asked in confusion.

Seya:" Aaah, looks like you're new to the concept even better." she said with a smile on her face as the motorcycles of the Banshee Crew appeared from the darkness revealing the female members of Seya's crew.

Yonji:( Sukebans? Of course........) he thought in his head as he forgot that even females are in here fighting and this is probably the reason why Shiro underastimated Seya, since it's mostly men going into fights getting recruited in the Yakuza system and dying.

Anagi:( Ladies come on...... I'm not that type of man....) he thought in his head as he didn't feel like fighting females, but at the same time he also didn't want to get beaten near death by those baseball bats and kendo swords that they brought.

Daisuke looked at Seya with a frown on his face.

Daisuke:( We attracted too much attention from the higher ups....) he thought in his head with a serious look on his face as Seya blinked a bit in surprise by Daisuke appearence.

Seya:" Woah, there's so little of you." she said with a smile on her face, blushing a little bit at Daisuke's appearence.

Ryouko*whisper*:" Guys, what do we do now? Look at the number. We have to try to convince our way out of this without causing trouble...." she whispered as Yonji nodded.

Yonji:" Ladies, Ladies..... Calm down all of you...... there's no need for the weapon and also would you mind to stop pressing the kanabo on my friend's head? He's headstrong, but he could get squished for real. Stand down....... We're not causing any harm, we're just a family of street kids....." he said as he got to his knees.

Seya:" Hey, you must be the leader of this little family. You're a pretty smart one. I'll start by introducing myself. Hi, my name is Seya Hinode. We're trying to recruit more members in the Fists Gang-" she was then interrupted by Daisuke who grabbed a Sukeban by the troat and straight up choke slammed her on the ground.

This caused Yonji, Ryouko and Anagi to jawdrop as Daisuke proceed to brutally stomp her causing a crater the size of the girl's body.

Daisuke:" I know why you b*tches are here. You're trying to send us to die for you. Roppongi is our district. We're not gonna sacrifice our lives and fee to join your bullsh*t. So forget about it. This is for my friend." he said as he kicked the Sukeban towards Seya causing Seya to get up Shiro and moved to the left avoiding getting striked.

Seya:" Aah, you must be the enforcer huh? Didn't your mother taught you to not hit females?" she asked to Daisuke with a smirk on her face.

Daisuke:" My mother was a c*cksucking wh*re like many of yourselves here. I'm not proud of being her son. GET THE F*CK OUT OF ROPPONGI!!!!!!! BEFORE I CRACK YOUR SKULLS, LIKE THAT HUMPTY HOE OVER THERE!!!!!!!" he said pointing at the Sukeban he had just beaten up.

Anagi:( Why he had to do her like that?) he thought in his head as he sweatdropped at Daisuke beating the hell out of the female Sukeban with such ruthlessness.

Seya:"....................." she then stopped smiling as she sighed, before snapping her fingers indicating that she wanted Daisuke's new family to be eliminated.

The sukeban all charged up at Daisuke as Daisuke eyes glowed red.

Yonji:( This f*cker.... Ain't no way he going to-) he thought in his head before being interrupted by the sounds of crying females as nagi was covering Ryouko's eyes to not make her witness what Daisuke was doing.

Yonji:( Oh, sweet Budhha...) he thought in his head as the bodies of multiple females were seen laying on the ground savagely beaten to a pulp.

Daisuke:" YOU'RE NEXT YOU KANABO SLUT!!!!!" he said pointing at Seya with red glowing eyes as Seya looked at Daisuke with a stern expression on her face

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.......