Chapter 21

As the furious brawl between the Tokyo Manji Gang and Valhalla was going, Mikey vision was still blurry due to the hit he got from Kazutora as he was on his knees not capable of moving so far.

Meanwhile Kazutora was laying on top off a car, knocked out as he was in his mind thinking about the reason why he hates Mikey, so much as he recall the abuse his mother received from his father as she once forced him if he rather stayed with her or his father. Thinking about the years of abuse he had to endure because of his father, Kazutora then started regaining consciousness as he noticed that Mikey was in a sort of trance.

.

.

.

.

I.....suffered because of you. It's your fault I got to sent to juvie. Of course, your my enemy. I will eliminate....every one in my way. Did you know Mikey-Kun......If you kill people that makes you a bad guy, but if you kill your enemies........That makes you a Hero. 

.

.

.

.

.

Kazutora then got up as he grabbed the old rusty pipe.

Takemichi eyes widen as he tried his best to get closer to Mikey, but he was caught in the ferocious brawl that was happening.

However few members of Valhalla took notice of what was going to happen as they smirked.

Valhalla member:" Hey, Mikey took a knee!!!!" he said.

Valhalla member 2:"I think he's not going to move after the blow he took...." he said.

Valhalla member 3:"Oh, sh*t!!!! This mean his defenseless!!!!!" he said.

Valhalla member 4:"Look at Kazutora-san, he recovered!!!!" he said excited by what was happening as Mikey was in danger.

Vahalla member 5:"He's not moving everyone!!!!!" he  yelled.

Valhalla member 6:"This is our chance!!!! We will win this!!!" he yelled.

Hanma then laughed as he was fighting against Keisuke Baji and Mitsuya.

Hanma:"Nice one....Kazutora." he said with an evil smirk on his face.

Then one of Valhalla's Captains, Choji who has dyed blonde hair and his eyes are black, along with his eyebrows, he is always seen wearing a black mask, pointed towards the direction where Kazutora and Mikey were.

Choji:"Let's cover Kazutora!!!!!!" he yelled as the enitre Valhalla then started pushing back the Tokyo Manji Gang, so that they won't get closer to Mikey.

Takemichi:"Oh, sh*t!!!! No, No, No!!!" he said as he tried his best to reach for Mikey.

Mitsuya:"Move it, a**hole!!!!!!" he yelled as he punched Hanma in the face, however Hanma manage to get stay on his feet and punched Mitsuya in the face, sending him flying.

Hanma:"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! BRING IT ON, TOKYO MANJI GANG!!!!" he said excited by this whole situation.

Chifuyu was trying to jump over, however the Valhalla Members manage to trow him on the floor and started kicking him.

Chifuyu:"SH*T!!! SH*T!!!! THERE'S TOO MANY!!!!!!" he yelled as he tried to protect himself from getting stomped and kicked.

Takemichi:"Sh*t!!! I gotta save him!!!!! Mikey-kun!!!" he yelled as he manage to move past many members of Valhalla.