Chapter 19

Going back to the future, Draken tells Takemichi  that Valhalla  was created for Mikey to lead, Takemichi is surprised. Draken tells him he was there, and Valhalla took over after defeating them, on an event called Bloody Halloween. This created the Tokyo Manji Gang that currently exists. Takemichi is shocked at the notion that Toman could lose despite Mikey's power, but Draken responds that Mikey was at fault for Toman's defeat. Draken blamed himself for not noticing the burden Mikey carried, at the age of 15, recounting that Mikey killed Kazutora on Bloody Halloween. However, Kisaki had planned this, and prevented Mikey's arrest by preparing a decoy. As Mikey fell into darkness, Valhalla took over Toman and it grew into a large gang. Reflecting on this, Draken says that Kisaki always had Mikey as a target. Takemichi is still in disbelief that Mikey killed Kazutora, but Draken tells him that Kazutora killed Baji , in addition to already killing Mikey's older brother. Takemichi now has a plan and decided to save Mikey from falling into darkness, save Baji, save Y/n, save Hina, saveDraken and everybody else in the past from Kisaki Tetta evil schemes.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi then went back in the past and when he went back he found himself walking Hina to her house.

Takemichi:(HUH?!?)

Hina then turn to Takemichi with a smile on her face.

Hina:"Thank you for walking me back home, Takemichi-Kun. Could you wait here, for a second?" she asked to Takemichi as she walk inside the house, much to the blonde delinquent confusion.

Takemichi:"Erm....S-Sure?" he said to her.

Takemichi:(Suddenly Hina out the nowhere......Were we walking home from school?!?) he thought in his head, before Hina walked out holding a tiny box for Takemichi.

Hina:"Here, I've got you a present......I've been wanting to give this to you." she said with a bright smile on her face.

Takemichi:"Huh? What's the occasion? Can I open it?" he asked to Hina.

Hina:"Yeah!!" she said happily.

Takemichi then opened the tiny box as he found inside of it a necklace.

Takemichi:"Wait, this looks just like the one I gave you......" he said remembering the necklace he had given to Hina as a present.

Hina then start blushing.

Hina*blushing*:"W-Well, I thought we could've matched......I-Isn't that neat....?" she asked while blushing.

Takemichi then remember what Hina's mother said to him at Hina's funeral, in the future.

.

.

.

I think it was her favourite necklace. She always wore it as if she cherished it. She must have really loved you.