Chapter 89

The Leader of the Daruma Crew Akimitsu Sato , was now laying on his bed with a woman next to him, smoking a cigar and talking on the phone.

Akimitsu:" Yeah? You got him? The Mighty Yonji Takiya or something? The one who beat up the Shibuya boys?" he asked with a bored expression on his face.

Daruma Crew member:" No, that's not him. but even better. I got Yonji Takiya's lover and her friends." he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back in the streets Roppongi, 5 members of the Daruma Crew were now seen sorrounding Ryouko, Shiro and unknown girl from Ryouko's school in a hallway.

Ryouko:" I told you, I'm not his girlfriend!!!" she protested as Anagi was sweating in fear.

Shiro:" R-Ryouko-Chan be quiet......" he said in fear as he didn't want Ryouko to make the situation worse than it already was.

Daruma Crew member:" I caught her infront of her school. Along with the others." he said while talking on the phone.

Ryouko:" Let them go!!!! This guy doesn't even go to school." she said while pointing at Shiro, who then sweatdropped at the what Ryouko just said.

The Daruma Crew members then turn to stare at Shiro, while wearing their Daruma masks, making Shiro gulp.

Shiro then put himself between the Daruma Crew members and the girls to protect them.

Shiro:" Ryouko-Chan step aside. A man should know how to care about hairy situations like these....." he said glaring at the Daruma Crew, while inside he was scare sh*tless to fight literally the Yakuza.

Ryouko:( Ugh!!! Yonji-Kun what did you do to piss them off?!?!?!) she thought in her head angrily and wondered what Yonji might have done to make the Daruma Crew to sorround her on her way back home.

Daruma Crew member 2:"  I'm just gonna slap you for the bill, you got." he said arrogantly as veins appeared on his fists as he grabbed Shiro by the shirt and prepare a punch for him, until all of the sudden a voice intervene to stop the situation that was about to escalate.

It was Daisuke who was walking towards them with his stomach growling.

Daisuke:"  Ryouko-Chan ....... I'm hungry ........ " he said as everyone turned their attention to him.

Daruma Crew member 3:" Huh? Who is that Yonji Takiya?" he asked with a smirk under his mask.

Shiro then sighed in relief, that Daisuke was there since he was quite strong.

Daruma Crew member:" It could be him, look at the brat reaction when the guy approached us." he said pointing out how Shiro reacted when Daisuke arrived.

Daruma Crew member 2:" Maybe, he's a lackey, that could perhaps lead us to him." he said calmly.

Daisuke:" I'm hungry why aren't you coming home?" he asked to Ryouko, who sweatdropped.

Ryouko:( You only came here to ask me to cook for you?!?! Anyway it's not safe here!!! Go away, Daisuke-Kun!!!! I don't want you to get hurt!!!!) she thought in her head worried about what was going to happen to Daisuke.

The third Daruma Crew member then approached Daisuke, grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up.

Daruma Crew member 3:" You got some nerve for a damn Middle Schooler, you know that? You think you can mess with the associates of the Daruma Crew and get away with it?" he asked angrily to Daisuke.