Chapter 49

Emma explains the last time she saw Izana Kurokawa was right before he was institutionalized. As she was still young, Emma did not understand the implications, asking if an institution was a fun place and saying that she wanted to go with Izana. As he left, Izana promised Emma that he would come back for her eventually.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Emma was now smacking Mikey in the head multiple times.

Emma:"Come on Mikey-Kun! I told you so many times! Because he's my half brother!!!! My Original last name is 'Kurokawa' and I have a brother by that name!!!!" she yelled as Mikey was now rubbing his head in pain.

Mikey:"Ahhh.......Really?" he asked as he sweatdropped.

Takemichi eyes widen aswell as Y/n.

Takemichi:( This is shocking!!!! But.......I wonder what Izana-San wants from Y/n-Chan!!! I remember that.........Taiju-Kun and Daisuke-San said that they used to have a 'bond' and Daisuke-San from some reason didn't seem happy about that.......) he thought in his head.

Emma:"Jeez, you never listen to anyone, do you?!?!" she asked angrily.

Mikey:"Ah!!! Now, I remember!!!" he said with confidence as Draken was just shaking his head in disappointment.

Draken:"You liar." he said to Mikey.

Y/n then turned to Emma.

Y/n:"Erm.....Emma-Chan? Is there anything else you remember about your brother Izana Kurokawa?" she asked him.

Emma:"I'm not sure, I was only 3 years old, but I remember than other to be quite close to Shinichiro-San....... He wanted a family......... I mean he already had me, Mikey-Kun and Shinichiro- San.........sorry, but I don't remember quite well......" she said with a bright smilke.

Mikey:"..........So, he used to be closed with the three of us, what happened....?" he asked.

Takemichi:( I wonder too........) he thought in his head.

Draken:" Huh? Why is Shinichiro-San and Izana-San......." he was then interrupted by Emma who then got up and went to look for something.

Emma:" Wait, here!!! Alright?!?!" she yelled as she went out before returning with a box.

Emma then placed the box down on the table as the four starred at it in confusion.

Mikey:"A thin box?" he asked.

Takemichi:" What's in this?" he asked Emma.

Emma:"A memento from our aniki Shinichiro-Kun. I found them while I was clearing his belongings......." she said with a bright smile on her face as Mikey then opened the box to see a bunch of letters.

Takemichi and Y/n then picked two stack of letters.

Y/n:"A stack of letters........ and it's from Izana Kurokawa.........all of these are from that guy......." she said.

Emma:"I've never read them but just look at at the amount of those letters...... I'm pretty sure they get along well......." she said with a bright smile on her face.

Draken just sweatdropped.

Draken:"Y-Yeah.......R-Right.........'Get along'............Emma-Chan........read this one this sh*t is creepy....."he said as he made Emma read one of the letters.

Takemichi:"It looks like he's just writing about what happened in his daily life......"he said.

Mikey then picked up a letter as he raised an eyebrow before reading it out loud.