Chapter 66

Izana was now looking at Y/n with a bright smile on his face as he was holding his two rattan sticks.

Izana:"Come on!! I'll show you some dancing skills.... I'll show you the Pandanggo...... Since we don't have castanets, I'll use rattan sticks to animate our dance."he said with a bright smile before he started dancing the Pandanggo and smacking the rattan sticks so that it would've made a sound.

Y/n was just starring at him, like she was waiting for him to make a move.

Y/n:".................."

Izana then noticed that Y/n wasn't dancing.

Izana:"Huh? You're not going to follow the rhytme? I'm just teaching you the beginning...... but, you don't want to learn? Don't wanna break some sweat? Maybe, we'll have to schedule today lesson.......... Let's do that for tomorrow...... See you later." he said as he turned as if he was walking away as Takemichi, Akkun, Makoto, Takuya, Mitsuya, Peh-Yan, Hakkai, Hanma and Kisaki were looking at Izana as if he was fooling around, someone who's potentially dangerous.

Y/n:"..........................."

Y/n then moved faster than the eye can see and went to attack Izana when his back was turn, until all of the sudden she stopped and jumped back as she started to avoid Izana rattan sticks attacks, which were so fast that appeared invinsible.

Takemichi( Sh*t, he's fast as hell..... I didn't even see him turn around!!!!!!) he thought in his head.

Izana:"Hahaha!!! Just like that pick up the rhytme!!!!!!!" he said with a bright smile as his invinsible attacks were so fast that Y/n had to avoid them at any cost.

Izana then went to swing his left hand which was holding a rattan stick at speed that seemed invinsible as Y/n manage to avoid it, before almost receiving a knee across her face which luckly she blocked as she was sent flying far away, before doing  a back flip as she then looked straight at Izana before walking calmly towards him.

Izana:"Oh, am I screwed right now?" he asked with a smirk.

Y/n then stopped walking as she then disappeared in a blur and was now behind Izana and tried to land a superfast spin kick towards his face, however Izana just simply moved his head a little bit avoiding the kick to meet his face.

Izana then jumped back with his invisible speed as Y/n disappeared in a blur as she started trowing a barrage of punches and kicks towards Izana who was avoiding them all.

Izana:"Hey, Hey, Hey time out..... Don't force it!!!!!! That's why I told you to pick up the rhytme and start the lesson!!!! Little Sis, listen to me!!!! That man didn't deserve to be called our father!!!!!!!! I had every reason to take him out!!!!!!! We're siblings!!!!!!!!!! We ate together at my place!!!!! Why are you doing this to me!?!?!?! Don't you see at how much in pain I actually am right, now?!?!" he asked as he was avoding every attacks Y/n was trowing at him, before moving at invinsible speed behind her and went to strike her with both his rattan sticks.