Chapter 69

Mikey was now getting back up after being knocked down by Izana as he proceed to remove the bandage from his head using his right arm, which was the only one working as he was now face to face against his older brother.

Mikey:"Let's settle this for good, aniki......." he said to Izana.

Izana:"I wonder how are you still standing?" he asked with a smile on his face.

Takemichi gulped as he was about to witness the fight between The President of the TOkyo Manji Gang against the President of Yokohama Tenjiku.

Draken then looked at Takemichi.

Draken:"So, you came from the future, huh......? Sounds like bullsh*t to me, but.... Seeing how you're always so determined......." he said as Takemichi eyes widen.

Takemichi:"D-Draken-Kun, y-you know?!?" he said in shock as he was not aware of Draken knowing this.

Draken:"I believe and respect you, you have all us under your guidance........You've accomplished that......" he said calmly.

Takemichi nodded.

Takemichi:"But, there's also something that's need to be told...... But, there's no need for me to tell you personally........ It's the person that will chose if its either the time to tell or not....." he said looking at Y/n unconscious body.

A saddned look appeared on Emma's face as she was about to witness the fight between her siblings.

Mikey was now glaring at Izana before he decided to land a super fast roundhouse ki ck that appeared blur towards Izana, however Izana just smiled as in a blink of an eye he seemed to have disappeared as Mikey kick hit the ground so hard it caused a hole in the ground as he pulled out his foot out.

Mikey eyes widen as he then look up to see Izana far inches away from him, with his hands behind his back.

Izana:"Woah, Mikey-Kun what a nice demostration of your strength I'm impressed......." he said before in a blink of an eye again disappeared much to Mikey confusion again before he felt an hand laying on his shoulder as Mikey eyes widen once he realized that Izana was behind him.

Izana then wrapped his arm around Mikey's neck.

Izana:"What an amazing kick, Mikey-Kun!!!!" he said in a an excited tone.

Mikey:( When did he-) his thoughts were then interrupted, when he got sent flying to the left in the air and ended up coughing blood out of his mouth.

Izana:"Having this much power in such of bad state is incredible!!!!!! That's crazy!!!!" he said in an excited tone as Mikey then did a back flip and landed on the ground, before disappearing in a blur.

Izana then smirk as he moved his head avoiding getting a superfast punch from Mikey and all of the sudden Mikey got hit by a barrage of Izana invinsible attacks and sent flying away from Izana.

Mikey however manage to land on his feet as he started panting and his legs were shaking, meaning he was barely standing.

Izana:"That extraordinary resiliance and balance!!!!! No wonder they call you 'The Invincible Mikey'!!!!" he said in an excited tone.

Takemichi:"M-Mikey-Kun is barely standing?!?! B-But the fight has just begun!!!!! T-That Izana Kurokawa is certainly strong as hell........" he said in pure shock.

Izana then start walking almost as if he was dancing.

Izana:"This is great it's been a while since, I've felt this motivated!!!!!" he said happily to Mikey who was barely standing on his feet.

Mikey then moved so fast it appeared blur as he was going to strike Izana with right punch again, only for all of the sudden to be face on the ground leaving a crater as Izana was just dancing slowly.