Chapter 4

It was a normal day for Hanagaki Takemichi after what happened yesterday.

He was walking to his school, feeling quite lazy until someone called him out. 

Takemichi then turn  to see it was his girlfriend Tachibana Hinata.

Takemichi:"Hina!!!"

Hina:"Oh, how wonderful of you!! Going to school like a good boy!!! I have Cram School after school is over today!!" she said with a bright smile.

Takemichi:"Huh? Is that so?" he asked her.

Hina:"Let's go on a date, until I have to be at Cram School!!!" she said, while walking together with Takemichi to Mizo Middle School.

Takemichi:"O-Okay!!" he answered to her.

Takemichi:(AAAAH!!! SCHOOL IS THE BEST THING EVER CREATED) he thought in his head.

On their way to school, Takemichi seemed to notice a familiar figure as he then decided to approach more closely and saw it was Y/n Hime.

Takemichi:"Huh?!? Y-Y/n-Chan?!!" he yelled her name as Y/n then turn and looked at both Hina and Takemichi.

Y/n:"Oh!!! Hina-Chan!!! Takemichi-Kun!!! Hey!!!" she said while the couple walked up to her.

Hina:"Hello, Y/n-Chan!!"she said with her usual bright smile as she brought Y/n in a bear hug as Y/n just giggled before hugging Hina aswell.

Hina then pulled away from the hug.

Hina:"Y/n-Chan, this guy you're seeing is Hanagaki Takemichi!!!!! The one I've been talking to you about!!!" she said with a bright smile on her face as Y/n just turn to Takemichi with a smile of relief seeing that he was okay and no longer associated with Kiyomasa and his gang.

Y/n:"Me and Takemichi-Kun had a lot of chances to meet each other." she said with a bright smile as Hina eyes widen as she didn't expect that both Y/n and Takemichi already met.

Hina:"Wait, you two know each other?!" she asked the both Y/n and Takemichi.

Y/n:"We knew each other from about 2 weeks ago and met each other yesterday....." she responded to Hina's question

Takemichi:"Y-Yeah!!! A-And.....not in the ways I hoped...hehehe" he said while scratching the back of his head in embaressment.

Hina:"Anyway....How did you meet Takemichi-Kun? Y/n-Chan?"she asked looking at Takemichi.

Takemichi:"Ah.....erm.....well.....she....."he didn't know what to say, since if he said he got saved by Y/n, who is a girl, he thought that Hina would lose interest on Takemichi and that will be embaressing that a delinquent would've been saved by an Middle School girl.

Y/n:"Let's just say......He kinda saved me from a delinquent......" she lied to Hina.

Hina:"Huh?!? Seriously?!?!"

Y/n:"This is why I lied to you about my hands the other day..... Don't worry Hina, Takemichi knows how to handle himself" she said to Hina as Takemichi eyes widen as he didin't expected for Y/n to stick up for him.

Hina then turned Takemichi and then started pinching his cheeks.

Hina:"You should take care of yourself even more Takemichi-Kun!!!"

Takemichi:"T-Thank you H-Hina!!! A-And sorry for not t-telling you how things went that day....." he said as Hina brought Takemichi in a hug as Takemichi started blushing before looking at Y/n who raise a thumb up to Takemichi and winked at him.

Y/n:"Okay you two!!! We should be starting walking to class now or we'll be late!!!!" she yelled to both Takemichi and Hina.

Y/n then start walking to school as both Takemichi and Hina followed her later.