Chapter 3

Today was another boring day for Y/n in at school reading a book. She spent most of her time in the roof of the school building since she didn't want to talk with her friends of this world and wanted to stay alone for a while. After few minutes of spending her time on the roof, the bell rang , meaning that the next lesson was about to start.

Y/n then start walking down the stairs and moved towards her classroom, even though she didn't feel like going to her lesson.

However in her way to her class she ended up pumping into someone.

Y/n then turn to apologize to the person, however it was the person who apologized first and it was Hina.

Hina:"Oops!! I'm sorry!!!" she said to Y/n.

Y/n:"Oh, no!! It's okay!!! It was my fault Hina-Chan!!! I was not aware of my sorroundings!!!" she said.

Hina however still apologized.

Hina:"I was not aware of my sorrounding aswell Y/n-Chan!! I'm sorry!!" she said.

Y/n then sweatdropped.

Y/n:( She is so nice......) she thought.

Y/n:"No, I told you it was my fault." she said with a bright smile on her face and waving her hands, showing that she was okay as Hina however noticed the bandages in her hands and grew sospicious.

Hina:"Y/n-Chan....did you hurt yourself? If you don't mind...telling me what happened." she asked her.

Y/n:"Erm..........It was in the kitchen with my mom....I touched the boiling tea cup......"she lied to Hina as she didn't want to mention what happened the whole beat down on Kyomasa.

Hina:"...................Hmmmmmmmm......" she said as she was growing sospicious as Y/n then gulped.

Hina:"....................Okay!!!!" she said with a bright smile as Y/n then sighed in relief that she fell for it.

Hina:"I hope your hands recover!!!" she said with a bright smile on her face.

Y/n then started laughing akwardly, but could've fell deep down that Hina was still sospicious about her hands.

Y/n:"Thank you Hina-Chan!!! Anyway I think we should be already on class!!" she said with an akward smile on her face.

Hina:"Yeah, you're right Y/n-Chan!!!! Let's go!!!" she said as she grabbed Y/n's hand and the two girls then start running in their classroom.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now walking out of school, since it was finally over when she came to realize there were so many people or more like a bunch of girls with lovey dovey eyes starring at a boy with purple hair as Y/n then started to approach the gate and noticed that it was Mitsuya, sorrounded by a bunch of girls as Y/n just tilted her head at the scene.