Chapter 70

A young Mikey was now seen sitting on Shinichiro's motorcyle eating a dorayaki as Shinichiro was admiring the sky of Shibuya City.

Shinichiro:"Oi, Manjiro-Kun.......?" he asked his younger.

Mikey:"Yeah?" he asked his older brother.

Shinichiro:" You know........ What do you think about having a second aniki?" he asked Mikey.

Mikey:"Another aniki?" he asked Shinichiro.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back with Izana and Mikey, Mikey was now barely standing on his feet as Izana was just looking at him with a smile on his face.

All of the sudden Mikey got sent flying like a bullet and crashed into the ground leaving a crater the size of his body.

Izana just smiled at Mikey body laying inside that crater as Hina, Yuzuha, Emma and Takemichi were starring at what happened in pure shock.

Hina:"T-That guy is too much overpowered!!!" she yelled.

Draken:"Mikey-Kun is giving all he got, that alone can tell you how powerful Izana-San is." he said to Hina as Takemichi gulped.

Meanwhile Hanma was looking at the fight with pure excitement as Kisaki and Kokonoi just starred at Izana against Mikey with blank expressions on their faces.

Hanma:" So cool, Mikey-Kun is giving it all, yet Izana-San is kicking his ass with no effort!!!!!" he said with a excited tone.

Kisaki:"............................."

As the battle was happening, Sanzu who was hiding behind one of the containers of the bay, holding a phone meaning that he was the one who called and gave the address to Mikey and Draken was looking at the fight aswell.

Sanzu:( Strength, Speed, Resiliance, Technique, Defense Awarness and Martial Arts....... that guy Izana Kurokawa definitely has trained for the past years, unlike Mikey-Sama who stopped training ever since his older brother died for 3 years and also because no delinquent in the Kanto Region could've matched in strength with him anymore as he thought he was unbeatable....... Until he sadly met Izana-San.......... Speed is Izana-San greatest advantage...... Mucho-San told me that when he was 12 years old, Izana-San once got attacked by a group and decided to run away wehn he realized that the situation was too much for him to handle.... as he recovered he decided for the first time to learn how to fight properly by the Sano's grandfather........ He learned Kyokushin Karate and Shotokan Karate in 1 month.........And also learned by the dojo master to train on his speed because for his age its a lot........ and taking grandpa's advice he manage tap into a level of speed never reached by any of us....... 'Invinsible Speed'............. He's so fast that you can't even see his punches or kicks and it doesn't matter if you try to adapt to him...... You'll fail....... and with that speed and new moves he learned he decided to take his revenge....... by beating up the group that previously almost jumped him and beat each of the members to the brink of death..........They all got put in to  a coma....... and some didn't make it........ And some committed suicide out of fear to look at Izana-San in the eyes again........... No matter who is opponents are......... He's not as merciful as you'd expect and it's not that he's not interested on other people...... That guy is just a time ticking bomb ready to explode if needed to........That guy is too much brutal even for normal standards....) he thought in his head.