Chapter 16

Takemichi had now opened his eyes as he found himself in a bathhouse with Mikey and Draken with him, meaning that he had return from the future to the change things in the past.

Mikey then came out the water, scaring Takemichi as the President of the Tokyo Manji Gang just laughed about it.

Mikey:"HAHAHAHA!!!"

Takemichi:"W-Woah, M-Mikey-Kun!!!" he said surprise to see him, since he just return to the past.

Mikey:"Did I scare you, Takemicchi?" he asked with a bright smile on his face, before Draken called him out.

Draken:"Oi!!! Shut up!!! Come on, we're not kids anymore!!! Public baths aren't meant for messing around!!!" he lectured Mikey.

Takemichi:"Huh?!? D-Draken-Kun?!?" he said surprise to see him.

Mikey:"I got enough lectures from Bishojo-Chan!!! And it's not like I'm going to listen to a 3rd Year Student, who still wears a shampoo hat!!! That's hilarious!!! The big and scary Draken is afraid to get shampoo in his eyes." he then started laughing before sitting next to Takemichi.

Draken:"Oi!! I told you to shut up!!!" he yelled at Mikey.

Takemichi:(WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?! I'M AT THE PUBLIC BATHROOM WITH MIKEY AND DRAKEN?!?!?) he thought in his head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Draken, Takemichi and Mikey were now sitting together in the water as Draken was now feeling relaxed.

Draken:"Man, I feel alive again." he said calmly.

Takemichi then turned to Draken.

Takemichi:"So, Draken-Kun, your wounds are all healed now?" he asked Draken.

Draken:"Huh? Those, nah, they weren't sh*t. That's because I work out." he said with a smirk.

Takemichi:"O-Oh, I see."

Draken then got up as he decided to show his abs to both Takemichi and Mikey.

Draken:"Behold, check out these abs and this badass scar!!!" he said with pride.

Takemichi:"Yeah, haha. These are much larger than Middle School kids, really." 

Draken:"Yeah, right?" he said proudly as Mikey then made his way towards Draken.

Mikey:"Oh, wow...." he then raise his fist and punched Draken in the stomach, causing the big delinquent to wince in pain.

Draken:"OW!!!"

Mikey:"HAHAHA!!! You're still not completely healed, don't push yourself!!!!!" he said as he then stsrted running away from an angry Draken.

Draken:"What kind of cheap move was that, huh?!?! You little sh*t, it doesn't matter if I'm fully healed or not. Take that!!!!" he then trew a soap hitting Mikey in the head.

Mikey:"Owww!!!!What the hell man?!? Okay, now you're really going to get it!!!!" he then trew a shampoo bottle at Draken hitting him in the face.

Draken and Mikey proceed to start trowing the bathroom stuff at each other as Takemicchi was just looking at the scene with a sweatdropped.

Mikey then trew a shampoo head, towards Draken who then avoided however it landed on Takemichi's head.

Draken and Mikey then turned to Takemichi as the two proceed to burst out in to laughter.