Chapter 22

A few weeks passed after Bloody Halloween, Y/n was now back to her house as Seya has become a little bit strict after what happened, she won't allow Y/n to partecipate to gangs after what happened aswell as Seya told her that this will be a lesson after what happened during the battle, overall she still let her daughter some freedom. Kazutora has been going through some therapy and he has been showing improvements, becoming more and more stable and mature in his actions, however there are still some little signs of instability, like enjoying beating up someone too far, other than that he can control himself if he actually want to. Baji has been seen supporting Kazutora to better himself, however Chifuyu didn't trust Kazutora that much unlike Baji. However Takemichi tried to convince Chifuyu that Kazutora could've better himself.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi and Draken were now walking in the streets as Draken was now starting to feel some cold.

Draken:"It's getting chilly, Takemicchi." he said to Takemichi.

Takemichi:"That's winter for you....." he said with a smile on his face.

Draken:"Oh, right!! Before I forgot.....Mikey-Kun has a message for you, Takemicchi....." he said to Takemichi, making the blonde delinquent confuse by this info.

Takemichi:"Huh? From, Mikey-Kun?" he asked Draken.

Draken:"Yeah. He said that he has something important to tell you at our next gathering so you better show up." he said.

Takemichi:(Something important to tell me? Wonder what it will be? I'm kinda scared to be honest.....At the end, everything manage to resolve itself at Bloody Halloween......Baji-Kun has survived, Kazutora is going to rehab......Y/n has recovered from the hospital........the bastard who shot her got sent to juvie.......but......Did I really prevent Kisaki-Kun from taking over the Tokyo Manji Gang.......Everything should be made clear in the next gathering.) he thought in his head.

.

.

.

.

.

After taking a bus Draken and Takemichi find themselves infront of a building as Takemichi looked at Draken confused by this.

Takemichi:"Huh, we are at Shibuya City, but why? Where are we going?" he asked Draken.

Draken:"We are at my place. Some come on, let's get in."

Takemichi then sweatdropped.

Takemichi:"Y-You......A-Actually live here?" he asked Draken.

Veins then started appearing on Draken's face.

Draken:"Oi!! Shut up!!! Jeez, it's not a big deal." he said to Takemichi, scaring the blonde delinquent.

Takemichi:"W-Well.....Actually, your kind of lucky!!!" he said as Draken raised an eyebrow.

Draken:"How?" he asked Takemichi.

Takemichi:"You're such a City Boy." he said to Draken as the big deliquent just scoffed.

Draken:"It's just a sh*t-hole." he said to Takemichi.

The Two delinquents then entered the brothel and got in the elevetor, then Draken turned to Takemichi.

Draken:"Hit the fourth wall button." he said to Takemichi.

Takemichi:"Okay." he said as he pushed the fourth wall button.