Chapter 82

Inside of a shop rumbling was happening as Takemichi got kicked out of a shop at full force and sent flying into a wall outside of the shop.

Takemichi:"Oh, sh*t!!! Oh, sh*t!!!" he yelled in fear.

Yakuza member:" F*ck off, man!!! 'Bonten' this, 'Bonten' that!!!! Stop mentioning their name in our shop, you idiot!!!!!!" he yelled at Takemichi in anger as he went to swing a punch at Takemichi, who moved his head avoiding the hit making the Yakuza member shocked, before Takemichi pushed him, but ended up putting too much strength as the Yakuza member got sent flying into his other 2 companions as they ended up crashing on the ground.

Takemichi then started running away.

Takemichi:"I'M SORRY!!!! I'M SORRY!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!" he yelled while running away.

The Yakuza member that got pushed by Takemichi then got up as his two companions were now holding him back.

Yakuza member:" You hear that?!?! Huh?!?! Don't ever come to our shop again!!!! WE DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH BONTEN YOU FOOL!!!!!!" he yelled trying to sound intimidating in that moment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi was now panting as he was hiding under the pedestrian bridge construction, then all of the sudden he felt a tap on his shoulder causing him to yell in fear.

Emma:"Would you look at that." she said with sarcasm.

Takemichi:"E-Emma-Chan, look you have to understand!! T-That I don't want you guys to be involved." he tried to warn Emma, but she wasn't having it.

Kazutora then came out the shadows with a blank expression on his face.

Takemichi:"I already know, what you're about to say..." he told to Kazutora.

Kazutora:"That was the 4th place, wasn't it?" he asked to Takemichi.

Emma:"You've went to all of Bonten's hideouts that we've suggested, but you couldn't find a single clue about Mikey-Kun, huh?" she asked to Takemichi.

Takemichi:"There's no way I can take it easy!!!!" he yelled in anger.

Kazutora:"Those are Bonten official hideouts no doubt about it! So get deeply involved and you'll end up in trouble! Let us help you, Takemicchi.... the three of us together we could-" he was then interrupted by Emma who started talking.

Emma:" Let's end this." she said calmly as Takemichi and Kazutora turned to stare at her in shock.

Takemichi:"Emma-Chan, hold on!!!" he yelled.

Emma:" Your wedding is in 3 days, think about Hina-Chan. If anything happens to you, I don't know how I'd be able to face her and the others. That's it, Takemicchi....... Let's call it off....." she said as she started walking away as Kazutora and Takemichi were looking at her walking knowing well that she was actually hurt about this, but thought it was a better option than involving all of them into a suicide mission.

But, what all of them didn't know was that Y/n was tracking down all of them by using her phone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.