Chapter 40

Takemichi was now running in the streets as he was trying to deny that Takashi Mitsuya died.

Takemichi:(Can't be.....It can't be!!!! There's no reason for Mitsuya-Kun to die!!!!) he thought in his head before checking his phone to see the articales about Mitsuya death aswell as Hina.

Takemichi:(There's no way!!! Something defeanitly went wrong here!!! This shouln't have happened. Hina-Chan is dead too?!?! She died the same way?!?!? Not a damn thing has changed!!! What the hell is going on?!?!) he then ended up tripping and fell on the floor as Takemichi proceed to slammed his fists angrily on the ground as tears were coming out.

Takemichi:"DAMN IT!!! DAMN IT!!! DAMN IT!!! CHIFUYU-KUN!!! NAOTO-KUN!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!?!?"he yelled in tears before noticing a key that fell from his pockets now laying on the floor.

Takemichi then grabbed the key and starred at it in confusion.

Takemichi:"A key? This key........goes where I lived before I started time-leaping.......My crappy old apartment....." he said while starring at the key.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi was now standing infront of his apartment as he opened the door and walked in.

Takemichi:(Smells like home......this is where I live......from a high rise apartment to this place again.......But, why?) he thought in his head before he eyes widen.

Takemichi then run up to his table and grabbed the photo taken before he timeleaped again.

Takemichi:"T-This photo......the last group photo I took before I left....." he said, before someone called him.

???:"So here you are....I've been looking for you....my memory was overwritten, which means you have came back, Takemichi-Kun."

Takemichi then turned to starred in shock as that person was Naoto.

Takemichi:"N-Naoto-Kun!! What......W-What happened N-Naoto-Kun......?" he asked Naoto in tears.

Naoto:"You've time-leaped into the past multiple times....in your attempts to save my sister.....T-This is the worst future that's happened yet. Of course, my Nee-Chan wasn't saved. And the chief members of the Tokyo Manji Gang.....Chifuyu Matsuno was shot to death, Keisuke Baji was attacked at midnight in his house and stabbed to death......Hakkai Shiba burned alive......Takashi Mitsuya strangled to death........Ken Ryuguiji drugged and decapitated......Kazutora Hanemiya was fed to the dogs.....Pah-Chin and Peh-Yan were tied up and hung like they were pigs, until they starved for hunger and later died........and all the other members ...all of them were murdered.....Kisaki Tetta was beaten with a metal baseball bat, his skull was smashed into pieces....." he said.

Takemichi:"E-Even Kisaki-Kun?!? E-Everyone is dead.......? No, but...." he was about to ask, while trembling in fear, before Naoto interrupted him.

Naoto:"There's still a large suspect however......We don't have a clue where the suspect could be found.... " he said while looking down at the picture that Takemichi has taken in the past.

Takemichi:"M-Mikey-Kun!!! Mikey-Kun.......Was he murdered aswell?!?!" he asked to Naoto.

Naoto:"His body was found in the beach of Shibuya.......gun shot to the head......the scars on his feet showed that he was probably running away.............Takemichi-Kun, brace yourself for this, I know it would seem like a lie, but.......The criminal who wanted these serial murders........was someone that put more trust into you, more than anyone else.........Somene that probably you knew very well......the only person that wasn't named so far..."he said still looking down at the photo with a sad expression on his face as Takemichi realized who he was referring too.