Chapter 68

Izana, Hanma, Kokonoi and Kisaki were now shocked to see Mikey there in the battle field as Takemichi just smiled at Mikey.

Kokonoi:( Are you kidding me?!? For real?!? How?!?!?!) he thought in his head in confusion of why Mikey was there.

Takemichi:" You've finally came out your shell, President......" he said with a smile.

Kisaki:"M-Mikey?!?" he said in fear.

Izana:( He should be broken by now, He's now watching almost all of his forces laying on the ground beaten. Yet, he still standing on his feet....... Interesting........ What are your Mikey-Kun?) he thought in his head as an evil smile appeared on his face.

Mikey then started making his way towards Takemichi while at the same time looking at the bodies of the members of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

As soon as he made his way towards Takemichi, Takemichi legs started to shake as he was about to fall down, until Mikey managed to catch him in time.

Mikey:"Thank you, Takemicchi........ Thank you for everything........" he said with a smile on his face as Takemichi started tearing up.

Takemichi:" B-But why? You're notin the right mental state to come all the way here......." he said before he noticed Hina getting off a motorcyle from Shinichiro Sano with Yuzuha who ride all the way there, Emma getting off Draken's motorcyle.

Takemichi:"D-Draken-Kun, Hina-Chan, Yuzuha-Chan, Emma-Chan w-why are you all here?!?!" he said in shock.

Kisaki eyes widen.

Kisaki:( Tachibana-Chan is here?!!?!?) he thought in his head in shock.

Draken:"We are finally here, Come on let's get this over with and rescue our friends......." he said with a confident look on his face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Before the fight, Hinata decided to go on her own and talk with Draken who was currently watching over Mikey, so that he wouldn't hurt himself.

Hina:" Can, I talk to Mikey-Kun for a little bit?" she asked Draken.

Draken looked at Hina for a while before he sighed and nodded.

Hina then walked inside the hospital room as Mikey was sitting on his bed looking down with an emotionless look on his face.

Hina:"............ You shouldn't blame yourself for not being able to prevent Y/n-Chan's father death........I know I shouldn't be saying stuff like that at times like these, I know what I'm saying might not affect you at all right now........... I should just leave you alone, I know that.........But, it's not just Mr. Hime............. Takemichi-Kun is trying to save a lot of people at the same time............ I'll die in 12 years............ in the future.........to stop that from happening Takemichi-Kun came from the future....... This whole talk might sound like a bunch of lies, but it's true............. Because you can see his desperation......... He knows the future for all of us............He wants to save us all...........But, I can't do anything for him........" she said with tears in her eyes as Mikey eyes widen, but what they didn't know was that Draken, Yuzuha and Emma were hearing all of this from the door of the room, Draken and Emma were shocked except Yuzuha who seemed less shocked, since she already knew that spirit Y/n Tanaka was in possession of the body of Y/n Hime .