Chapter 24

Takemichi was now walking in the streets as he was thinking about the current situation in the past.

Takemichi:(Things keep getting worse but........There is still hope.....Keisuke Baji manage to survive.....Y/n Hime manage to survive.......Kazutora-Kun manage to survive......I mean, that's supposed to be good.....However Kisaki Tetta is still part of the Tokyo Manji Gang.....However, having both Baji-Kun and Y/n-Chan alive should prevent Mikey-Kun from turning evil.....But, with Kisaki-Kun and Hanma around......sooner or later they will take over the Tokyo Manji Gang....But, there has to be something....I can still do......) he thought in his head as he was making his way towards the Tachibana's household to go and shake hands with Naoto and go back to the future to see if things changed a little bit.

.

.

.

.

.

When Takemichi returned in the future he noticed that he was back to the rental store, where he works too.

Takemichi then grabbed his phone to check the hour and the year.

Takemichi:(It's Satudary, November 19 th 2017......I haven't been in the present for so long.......I'm in the rental store.....with the manager.....Looks just the same as before.....) he said noticing his manager making his way towards him.

Hasegawa is a middle-aged woman with bored brown eyes and presumably shoulder-length hair tied up in a bun. She wears a pink hairpin on the leftmost side of her head and is most often seen wearing her work uniform that consists of a predominantly purple shirt with a white collar, a dark blue apron, light wash jeans, and a pair of white sneakers for footwear. She also wears a name tag on her apron at work.

Hasegawa then all of sudden much to Takemichi's surprise bowed down to him.

Hasegawa:"Sorry to keep you waiting, sir." she said, confusing Takemichi even more.

Takemichi:"Huh?"

Hasegawa:"The video you're looking for.....doesn't appear to be in the stock at this location...." she said to Takemichi.

Takemichi:"Huh?(What the?!? Something is.....different.....and this top class bag?!? What's with the watch?!?) he then looked himself at a mirror as his eyes widen.

and this top class bag?!? What's with the watch?!?) he then looked himself at a mirror as his eyes widen

Takemichi:(What the hell what's wrong with my hair?!? And this tattoo?! I......I don't look like myself.........What's going on here?!?)

Takemichi decided to stepped out the store as he had a lot ofquestions running in his head, until someone called him out.....

.

.

.

???:"Oi!!! Takemichi-Kun.......You're really into this Rental store, huh?" he said as Takemichi looked at the man in confusion.