Chapter 87

Yonji eyes were now glowing bright blue as the silhuette of a lion appeared behind him showing his anger and pride towards Daisuke who kept a stern expression on his face.

Ryouko decided to put herself in the middle to stop the both of them from fighting.

Ryouko:"Wait, hold on!!! The both of you stop right there!!!! We don't need to resolve everything with violence!!!! It's your fault Yonji-Kun, you were the one who started it!!!!!" she yelled at both Daisuke and Yonji.

Yonji eyes widen.

Daisuke then looked at Ryouko in confusion.

Daisuke:"So.............. I don't fight?" he asked to Ryouko.

Ryouko:".......... O-Of course, not-" however before she could've continued Anagi pulled her away as Yonji took that opportunity to move super fast it appeared blur and landed a straight punch at Daisuke face.

Daisuke was sent flying and crashed straight on the ground, seemingly unconscious.

Ryouko eyes widen as Anagi and Shiro were restraining her so that she couldn't interfere and possibly getting herself hurt.

Yonji:"Hold her back....." he said with a blank expression on his face as he was walking towards the unconscious Daisuke.

Ryouko:"Stop it!!!! Knock it off!!!!!! He didn't do anything wrong!!!!!!" she yelled.

Anagi:"He hurt Yonji's manpride. That is understandable rage if I were Yonji." he responded while fixing his glasses and at the same time holding back Ryouko.

Shiro:"You fool, you say it so casually infront of lady!! Where are your matters at?!?!" he said in embaressment while looking at his friend Anagi.

Ryouko:"He doesn't know anything better, that boy on the ground he is-" she was then interrupted by Yonji grabbing Daisuke by the collar of his shirt and pull him to his level.

Yonji:"Then he shouldn't have went there. Tch....... I really let my emotions take over my punch. Behold the mighty Yonji Takiya, no one can stand straight after taking a blow from me." he said looking at the unconscious Daisuke that he was now holding.

Daisuke then started mumbling something as Yonji raised an eyebrow.

Yonji:" What was that?" he demanded to Daisuke before Daisuke eyes widen opened as he grab Yonji wrist.

Daisuke:"It............. hurts........................ Are you looking down................ on me?" he asked as a dark aura emerge from his body.

Yonji eyes widen in shock.

Shiro:( WOAH!! HE'S STILL AWAKE?!?!) he thought in his head in shock.

Anagi:( He managed to tank a punch from Yonji and still keep his consciousness. Don't go so easy on him, brother. He looks like he's about to go wild.) he thought in his head as he glasses were glowing due to the light of the sun.

Daisuke then got back up as he let go off Yonji wrist.

A wild smile then appeared on Daisuke face as Yonji, Anagi and Shiro were starring at him in shock and fear as Ryouko realized what was about to happen when Daisuke started cracking his neck.