Chapter 80

Takemichi was shocked as Naoto was starring at him with a bit of shock aswell, because he couldn't return back in the past.

Takemichi:"Huh? Why am I not timeleaping? What's wrong? Can you explain this, Naoto-Kun?" he asked Naoto.

Naoto then starred at Takemichi with a blank expression on his face before removing Takemichi's grip off him.

Naoto:"It's simple, Takemichi-Kun...... It's because I don't have the motivation to change this current future...... In short, you've accomplished the goals  that caused the trigger to timeleap......But, that's just my hyphotesis....... it's a possibility that the trigger can't function without the strong drive to change the past......" he told to Takemichi before he walked out Takemichi's apartment, meaning that he has no intention to help Takemichi save Mikey considering Mikey a lost cause.

Takemichi:"A-Are you kidding me right now?" he said to himself before he decided to have a phone call with Chifuyu who was currently working at the Pet-Shop.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chifuyu:"So, you can't time travel anymore?" he asked to Takemichi on the phone.

Takemichi:"Yeah....." he told to Chifuyu.

Chifuyu:"I see you've saved Hina-Chan now so it is what it is, I guess......" he said trying to make Takemchi give up about his idea and that the current future was the best so far.

Takemichi:"Chifuyu-Kun, I really want to see Mikey-Kun and have a talk to him...... You would know about it right Chifuyu-Kun? Like, what made him turn evil? Kisaki-Kun shouldn't have gotten throught him ........" he told Chifuyu.

Chifuyu:"After Y/n-Chan disappeared for atleast 2 years, I made a lot of research too....... But in the end I couldn't get a single clue ...... That's why I'm here today. Surely Mikey-Kun found a path in life he was looking for... He's living in his own way ...... Therefore we all walked a path we chose too, and decided to live with it..... You're not a kid anymore you know?........ Right now, you and Hina-Chan are walking down an important path of happiness......." he said with a smile, only for Takemichi to hang up on him without even saying a word.

Chifuyu then sighed as he put an hand on his chin and shook his head at Takemichi's stubborness.

Chifuyu:"Why won't you just take it easy?" he asked himself as he then sighed.

But what Chifuyu didn't know was that Kazutora has heard the entire conversation by pretending to be listening to music, while working, with his earphones while in reality he was recording the whole audio.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi was now walking in the streets, with an upset look on his face.

Takemichi:( Mikey-Kun is living in the path that he choses for himself... I have no objections...... but-) his thoughts were then interrupted by someone talking.

???:" I can't accept Mikey-Kun ideology aswell......" the person said as Takemichi turned to see it was no ther than Emma Sano.

Takemichi eyes widen.