Chapter 62

A 10 years old Nahoya Kawata was now barely standing on his feet full of bruises as his younger twin brother Souya Kawata was on his knees crying.

Nahoya then sighed as he then turned to look at his younger twin brother.

Nahoya:"You can stop crying now, Souya-Kun. From now on, leave it to aniki. I'll handle things myself........ So you promise me, you won't cry again okay?" he asked with a bright smile on his face as Souya stopped crying and nodded at his older twin brother.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A 16 years old Nahoya Kawata was now seen carrying his younger twin brother all beaten up, in his gang uniform, after facing Kanji Mochizuki and losing the battle with the beast himself.

???:"Oi!!!! Are you Smiley-Kun from the Twin Devils?" the person asked with a bright smile on his face as Smiley then turn to see it was no other than Manjiro Sano from the Tokyo Manji Gang.

Nahoya:"Huh?"

Mikey:"I was looking for you and the one you must be carrying on your back is your brother right? Hehehe........." he then smiled at the two twin brothers.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A bunch of delinquents were now laying on the floor all bloodied and beaten up as Smiley was now seen sitting on top of car with blood all over him, now wearing a Tokyo Manji Gang uniform, as Mucho was laying his back against the wall and crossing his arms.

Smiley was now grinning after accomplishing his mission, before Mucho called him out.

Mucho:"Oi, Smiley-Kun........" You're always smiling but this time is like you're kind of space out....... he said as Smiley then turn to look at Mucho in confusion.

Smiley:"Oh, yeah........... something just kind of came up my mind...... You know...... ever since we were 2 months..........and until now, that Angry-Kun would always tag along with me........ I wonder if he'll be alright on his own back at home...... I bet he already misses me and already crying......Heh, I'm being too overprotective........ I should not be that worried since I know, my little brother is strong..........." he said while smiling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Smiley was now charging at the Haitani Brothers as Ran and Rindou just smiled at him.

Rindou was the first one to charge as he went to punch Smiley, who did a front flip and jumped past him much to Rindou's surprise.

Smiley then got up on his feet and landed a superfast elbow to the gut at Rindou sending him flying far away as Ran then jumped at Smiley and went to kneel him on his face, only for Smiley to block the hit and being pushed back by it.