[1]✨

Cho hee tried her best to keep her eyelids open as she strived to listen to what her math teacher was blabbering in the class.

She never hated school nor her teachers but it was really tough to stay awake in class. Especially during afternoon class after having a full meal.

After two whole hours her classes got over and she lazily packed her bag up only thinking about laying in her bed chilling while watching Netflix.

As she left the school gates realisation struck her. She needs to go to work

Cho Hee was a 19 yr old girl who lived alone attending school at day and worked after school hours ...a work which payed her enough for her house rent and her groceries.

The only way she was able to attend school was cus of her scholarship . Her parents left her when she was 12 yrs old leaving her all alone on her own in this big world .

She didn't have any relatives to take her in so she was sent to an orphanage but she hated it there which resulted in her leaving the orphanage at the age of 15.

She entered the cafe in which she worked at greeting the person in the cash counter - Lee Felix .

The cafe at which she worked at was runned by a group of friends who called themselves "Stray Kids". The boys were really close ppl seeing them for the first time would think they were brothers by blood.

They were close to Cho hee and considered her as their small sister though she was somewhat their age.

She changed her dress and went to the front greeting the boys on her way

"I'm done I can take ur place u can go" she said "Yea okay imma go bake some brownies" Felix said and he left as Cho hee took her place on the counter greeting customers and taking their orders.

It was a silent night. Everyone probably at their homes rite now in their homes comfort. Streets calm as a soft breeze flowed a picking up leaves on its way.

It was 11 and the boys had left early telling they had some work to do they had asked Cho hee to close the shop and she was now closing up the kitchen when the door opened and chimes near the door chimed

And that's the first chapter hope u ppl liked it !!!❤️❤️❤️