17✨

"You-you called??" She asked as she peaked her head into his room. Heart beating loud enough for him to hear. "Yea I wanted to let you know that you won't be able to write that exam of yours." He said not even glancing at her. "What!?!" Not believing her ears as she heard him say that. "I think I made myself really clear. Look I tried my best but I don't think it will be safe for you write." He said giving her a I- can't-do-anything-I'm-sorry look.

"No no plss. I have to write it I need to plssss.... Even if you send two gaurds with me no problem please I need to write. " She pleaded him hoping that he would say an yes. "Nope I can't send you off like that. It's too dangerous who knows from where they will attack . Your my responsibility now. I can't afford to get you hurt." He said. "Please. I have to live. In order to live I need that degree. To get a proper job that exam is really important. You guys have nothing to worry, your lives are settled not mine pls. I beg you" she said. Haechan sighing in defeat rubbing his temples.

"Fine but there will be always people around you don't go anywhere without them and after your done with your exam come straight to me. " "Omg thank you sooo much your the best and I would come straight to you after finishing" she said as she hugged him tightly and gave him a peck on his cheek not realising how close they were. Haechan froze on spot his heart beating really loud. Cheeks flushing pink.

She didn't mind anything happily giggling she went towards the door. Haechan shaking his head to get out of the trance "When's the exam??" "Hm?? Ahh it's on 20th" She said widely smiling as she left the room. "she really doesn't know the timing to do such stuffs ...really how am supposed to concentrate on my work after this!!!" he said as he placed his hand on his cheek where she had given him a pech earlier. "Ha ha hahhahahaha....aaaa really she is gonna make me mad " he said as he spined rounds in the chair making him slightly dizzy. "Ahh now I should stop....aaaa she is really is someone" he said bring his hand up to brush his hair.
______________________________

"Injun!!!!" "Yea Cho what is the need of me??" He asked as he entered her room. "I can't understand this" she whined pointing out at the calculus question. "Okay you only call me when you need help with studies ...I thought you called me for some fun." He said as he scrunched his face up stomping his way towards her.

"What can I do Jun I have a lot to study and seriously can't understand a fucking thing in this!!! Aaaaa fuck calculus" "omg hold up lady from where did you learn to swear like that" "Help me junnie plsss" she asked him with her puppy eyes. He sighed. "I knew it no one can resist my puppy eyes." She said proud after being successful. He sighed again. "Okay show me the question"....

"And that's how you do it. Got it" he said. "Waahhh that's- that's actually damn easy! Thank you soo much injun!!! You da best" she said as she gave a big thumbs up and her famous gummy smile. "Your welcome now to compensate me, you rite here, have to play with me "Aliens fireteam elite" and don't worry Chenle's already set up the game for us to play" he said giving a smirk as he pulled her with him to the game room.

"Yaah that's not fair !!!?! I was distracted" Chenle whined as he was defeated by Cho hee. "You aren't supposed to give attention to those distractions" Renjun said as he tried to distract Cho hee but instantly failed getting himself killed. "Yesss!!! And that's a hat-trick" she said proudly looking at her achievement. "How the hell do you manage to win all the time we play this ....I'm tired of trying to beat you" Renjun said accepting his defeat. "Ha that's a secret."

And like a signal jaemin came in with food. "Now I'm sure my babies must have gotten tired after a the game ...come on whos hungry!!?!" "Meee!!" They all shouted in unison like children. As Cho hee started digging jaemin stopped her. "Okay before you start I need your help" he said looking at her. "what??" She asked confused to the sudden favour asked by jaemin.

"Haechans hadn't had a proper meal in a few days and I'm sure he won't come down if any of us call." "So you want me to call him down??" "Ye-yes" he said as he put his head hoping she would say an yes. "Okay I'll call him where is he??" "Really!!?! Your the best Cho hee he is in his room" jaemin said as he continued to serve the rest.

"As expected where else would he be other than his room." She said as she walked towards his room " I wonder why the rest are scared when I should be the one scared." She opened the door to see him asleep on his couch with a bundle of papers balancing on his stomach. "Ha he really must be tried. He seriously shouldn't be overworking himself." She talked to herself as she walked towards him slowly picking up the papers.

A hand stopping her from moving further startled her "Oh my god!! What the...I'm clearly sure you were asleep" she said as she looked at haechan who was now wide awake sitting straight on the couch. "How are sleeping soundly one second and wide awake the next" she asked him as he pulled her onto the couch next to him. Putting his on her shoulder. Hugging her.His warm breath fanning against her smooth skin. She tried to get out of his hold but failed. He grip was too strong for her finally giving up.

"I wasn't sleeping I was just closing my eyes for sometime.... Lets just stay like this for a few minutes. I'm tired" he said as he nuzzled his head more into her neck. Her heart beating faster every minute. She was sure he could hear her beating heart. Cheeks flushed pink as she sat there not knowing wat to do.

"Uh haechan" "Yes princess" oo here he goes with the nicknames ....aaaa I seriously can say my heart skips a beat whenever he calls me something.
"When was the last time you had a proper meal?? And a proper sleep??" She asked worried about the boys health. "Who really keeps track of that" he said not really remembering the last time he had one proper meal or sleep. Small naps during work and continuous intake of caffeine to not fall asleep and a few sandwiches was his intake of food for the past few days.

She sighed after listening to his answer. Clearly knowing he hasn't had one since the day that hoshi was taken under control. He had been continuously working without breaks.

"Come down you need to have a proper meal or else you gonna faint. She said as she moved his head from her shoulder. But he put his head back on her shoulder tightening his grip on her.

"Just a few more mins I promise I'll eat ...just a few more minutes then I'll come down." He said as he hugged her tighter. Feeling more calm and secure against her warm embrace. Haechan wanted time to stop. To stay like that forever hugging her tightly. Wanting nothing but her. "Fine" she said as she adjusted herself making it easier for haechan. "Don't fall asleep I can't pick you up remember" she said. "Yea yea I won't" he said as he smiled feeling her tensed figure calm down and becoming comfortable under his touch.

They really were starting to develop... from a bud into a big flower. Blooming to be the most beautiful flower there can be in that garden.

 Blooming to be the most beautiful flower there can be in that garden