08✨

"AAAAA WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS !!! Aaa this is soo frustrating urghh...what the hell did I do wrong to experience all these mom why can't my life be normal. Why did you and dad leave me why do all the people I love leave ??" unknowingly a tear fell down her cheek. Rubbing it off quickly so that no one sees though she was alone. Don't cry your not weak crying makes you weak don't cry. But the tears wouldn't stop coming out. Uncontrollably she burst out into tears. Slowly she calmed down falling into a deep slumber.
________________

"That boys name seems really familiar but I can't keep my finger on who" Renjun said. "They are a group called seventeen. They were the best once but suddenly went underground. No one knows why" Chenle said. "That explains the guts to challenge us" jaemin says. "But still doesn't explain the fact that name seems damn familiar I guess I have heard the 127 hyungs use it" "Do you think they were their rivals once haechan??" "I'm not sure... I haven't come across this name anywhere. Lets just stay low for some days until we find out their motive " "What about the girl what shld we do with her " "Keep her safe until we take care of those bastards she is our responsibility now" "Okay".
__________________

She opened her eyes to see a pitch black room. Guess j fell asleep again.
But something felt wrong her stomach aching a bit. Shit why God why!!!!!.
She was on her period. Why are your timings always soo badd!!! Now where will I go for tampons. She had no other choice than to ask the boys. She stood up walking towards Jenos room she knocked...no answer she entered to see and empty room. Shit. She went downstairs but no one was there. The house was quiet way quiet. There was a note on the table which made her internally curse

We have gone outside. Haechans home so if you need anything you can ask him~
-jeno

"Great" she walked up the stairs to his room. The quietness killed her internally. "God why is this happening to me" she stood in front of his room. She knocked but there was no answer. She knocked once more "Is he not in the room??" She slightly opened the door but it was really dark nothing could be seen. "Guess he really isn't here" "What do you want " a voice suddenly spoke which startled her. "I just need to go to the nearby store to buy something." "You know you can't go out now" "I know but this is an emergency "
A messy haired silhouette came out of the room. "What's the emergency" Guess he was sleeping. "I asked what's - the - emergency" "Oh umm I'm in ne-need of some umm of some - of some umm god why the hell am I stuttering get yourself together cho hee I just need some t-t-tampons" haechan stood there without any expression "And you want me to get you tat " "That's why I asked whether I can go incase you find it um wierd" "No you can't go out now its dangerous I'll ask the boys to buy it in their way " "No that's too late I might need it now" she said feeling more blood flow Shit shit shit please stop omg why am feeling to sneeze goodddd!!!!! *Achoo* Shit
She held his hand and her stomach. Haechan didn't know what was happening but he had never felt this way. Butterflies roaming in his stomach in the most craziest way possible it was as if he can feel the girls pain. For a second the girl looked in immense pain. He shook it all of as soon as the girl started speaking.
"Please I need it....now !!! Now I mean RITE NOW!! ASAP !!!!" "What no there is no way I'm going rite now ...can't you just adjust I mean your are a girl I am sure you will know" "What the- UR TELLING ME TO FUCKING ADJUST DO U THINK I CAN STOP THE FUCKING BLOOD FLOW !!" She yelled feeling more blood flow. Still holding Haechan s hand. She turned around eyes closed and when she opened them just as expected there was blood.

"What the is that blood!?! " "Nope is ketchup" she seriously wanted this to be a nightmare and that all would end as soon as she opened her eyes but this was reality. "Okay okay fine I'll go buy " "Thank you" she said feebly as she left his hand walked towards her room. For a second haechan missed the feeling of her hand on his. "You can use my bathroom for the time being " she changed her path without a word and walked into his room "The bathrooms there " he said pointing out to the door. She entered the bathroom. She heard the car start indicating he has left which made her calm down.

He looked really hot even though he woke from sleep how can a person look soo- wait wat what am thinking god! Stop thinking but he looked so- god stop thinking about him!!!
_____________________

"Why are there these many brands for tampons geez ...now which one shld I buy " "Buying for your girlfriend??" A saleswoman approached him. "Oo not really my girlfriend but why r there these many brands" "This is the brand most buy " she said pointing at one of it "Great" he says and picks it up but he stops turns and picks up one of every brand she may not be using this one and went to the bill counter to pay.
___________________

She heard the gate open which gave a sigh of relief. Soon there was a knock on the door and she opened "Here" he gave her the cover "Thank you sooo much " she closed the door when she realised
Underwear
"umm sorry to disturb you again but can u get me an underwear from my cupboard" "What the be happy I bought you that now you want me to bring you underwear" "I can't use a stained one!" "FINE where is it " "In down left draw" he left without a word
Why is he soo nice now did something happen?? wow he did buy one of every brand ?? This is enough for me to last a few months

After sometime there was a knock on the door indicating he is back "Thank you" she said as she took the cover "You could have given as itself why need a cover" she mumbled "What" "Nothing"I pretty sure I said it loud enough for him to hear.

She changed and came out side "Thank you really I mean it " she said "Your welcome " he said "Now leave and let me sleep in peace" "Yea yea I'm leaving goodnight haechan" "Good night munchkin" he mumbled.

Though it wasn't very loud Cho hee heard it clear very clear and that made thousands of butterflies to roam in her stomach.

Oooooo 👀idk if I can call that character development but yea some development😅 I thought there was no Cho hee and haechan interaction soo here's the chapter 🤗🤗💚💚