41✨

"I thought all the problems got over now what's wrong??" Taeyong asked as he entered haechans office.

"It's not a gang problem it's haechans problem" yuta said as he patted taeyong shoulders. "He is desperate need of a brother talk" he said as he left the room.

Kinda getting the situation as he sat on the chair. "Is it about her??" "How the hell did you understand that??" "Well your tooo obvious..." "Why does everyone say that" "Cus you are".

Haechan just snorted. "She likes you and you like her too all that you have to do is ask her what's stopping you??"

"It's not that easy what if she is not ready or something or what if she deni-" "Haechan. Just.... everything is right in front of you just need to take the step without fearing the outcome.

Don't think of negative outcomes. Just think how happy you will be if she accepts and I'm sure she will" he said as he left.

"Aaahhh you driving me insane"
______________________________________

"Ya!! Park Jisung!!!" She screamed as both of them ran around the house.

"I'm sorry...aahhh" panting heavily as he stopped. Both of them falling down breathless.

"Be happy that i spared you
..... this time...next...time ...don't think i will" she said in between her breaths.

He just nodded as he slowly stood up giving her a hand. Holding his hand but before securing it tightly he left it and started running making her fall on her back once again.

"Yah!! I'm not leaving you...yah park Jisung get back here!!" She screamed as she ran after him.

"Hyung help me!!" He yelled as he hid behind Jhonny. "Oh don't take me into this" he said as he slid off escaping into taeyongs room.

"Now whom do you have" feeling victory was on her side as she cracked her knuckles.

"Aahhh your scary!!" Running for his life. "Yah get back here!!"she screamed "Ya ya stop stop" haechan pulled her back. "No don't stop me, i need to teach that kid a lesson...aaa why!??" She yelled as he pulled her back.

"He is old enough to have learnt that" "That's true" "Come on go dress up i need to take you somewhere " "Where ??" "Just come" "I need to know where so that I can dress accordingly" she whined.

"Just were something decent that's more than enough. Now no more questions and hurry up" he said as he pushed her towards the stairs.

"Fine fine" rolling her eyes back as she walked up the stairs.

"Ugh he doesn't even say where were going and tells me to dress up." Pulling her hair in frustration. Taking out some random t-shirt and jeans she tied her hair up into a ponytail.

Not really caring about her face she just put some powder. Skipping her way down the stairs. Haechan was already down tapping his feet on the ground impatiently.

"You still take time to get dressed" he said voice stating a hint of annoyance.
"Come on we don't have much time" he said as he pulled her towards the garage.

Not saying a word as she just stared outside the car. Looking out the window as it passed various buildings.

"Okay your too quite" "And your to suspicious" she said as haechan gave up. Sighing in defeat.

"You missed your exam right" he said as she finally remembered about that. "I had completely forgotten about that. How did you even remember that??"

"Dont mind that. We are going to your school for a alternative date. Don't worry taeyong spoke to your headmistress.

They accepted our request. All you need to do now is go there sign on the paper and get the alternative date." Haechan said as he looked at her.

"Waahh i love you!! Thank you soo much!!! I really thought I wont be able to write that exam ever again...thank you soooo much!!!"

"Yea yea you should be thankful i seriously went through a lot for this" he said as he parked the car.

Happily skipping through the halls of her school. "Why are you so excited to write an exam. I have never seen anyone so excited, they would always want to bunk one" haechan said as she giggled.

"I just worked too hard for this. I want to write but that doesn't mean that I am not nervous." She said as they reached the office.

"Cho hee right??" The staff asked as Cho hee nodded her head. "And Lee Haechan" he nodded. "Follow me" the staff said as both of them followed him.

Pulling out a file as he turned the pages. Finally stopping at a page as he motioned her to come. "Check if all the details are correct such as your name and stuff and put your sign."

He said as she nodded. Looking carefully at everything as haechan stood there impatiently. Finally putting her signature as the staff took the file and put it back on the shelf.

"Your alternative date will be informed" he said as both of them bowed and left.

"Happy??" "Very much" she said skipping her way smiling widely. He chuckled as he took her hands intertwinning their fingers.

Both looked at each other as they smiled widely. Both of them happy, really happy.

"Hungry??" He asked as they settled themselves in the car. Rubbing her stomach as she nodded. "Very much" she said.

"Lets have lunch shall we" he said as he started the engine. "Jajangmyeon!!" "Jajangmyeon be it" he said as he set foot on the accelerator.

 "Jajangmyeon!!" "Jajangmyeon be it" he said as he set foot on the accelerator