43✨

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING!!!?!!!" "Shush don't scream" haechan hushed as Jhonny looked at them proudly.

"Finally my dear son...finally you were able to ask her out" Jhonny said dramatically wiping off an imaginary tear.

She just giggled as she took the milk cartoon from the fridge and left the room.

"So... How did you ask her out??" Jhonny asked as he came closer to haechan.

"In the most absurd way possible...aah I wanted to ask her out in the most unique way possible. But it turned out to be in a freaking restaurant?!" He said frustrated.

"In a restaurant?!?" "Yea at a freakin restaurant!!" He said as Jhonny laughed his ass out.

"Don't laugh" haechan said as he snorted. "Anyways wherever it was she accepted and that's what is needed" he said as haechan nodded.

"Im proud of you son" he said patting his back. Haechan gave him a dead eye. "Okay okay I just complimented you god" "Don't forget I'm your boss" haechan said as he left the kitchen.

"How did she even fall in love with him...aa people are wierd" Jhonny mumbled as he took a chip packet and left the kitchen.
______________________________________

"Okay people this is a simple task. I don't need any mistakes or anyone getting hurt" haechan said as the 127 gang nodded.

"The plan is simple. Go do the deal take the money and comeback. If a fight breaks we leave" he said as the rest checked their guns.

"Be safe hyuck" she said worried. Haechan nodded his head as he gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry I'll be back before you know it love" he said as he gave her a small peck on the lips as went towards the car.

"They will be fine" jaemin said as he kept a hand on her shoulder. "I know but it's just that my stupid mind won't stop imagining things" she said as he chuckled.

"Your gonna get used to this. Come on its cold outside let's go in" jaemin said as she nodded following him inside.
_____________________________________

"Why the hell are they taking so long...it's almost midnight and I'm.....sleepy~" she said yawning at the end.

"Go to bed. They will take time to come" jeno said as she nodded. Slowly standing up as her eyes slowly threatened to close.

Walking up the stairs as she entered the room, falling on the bed.

"Haaaa...what's taking him so long!! He told he will be back before i know it" she whined as sleep slowly took over her. "You better be here when I wake up" she mumbled as her eyes closed drifting of to her dream land.

Finally back after an exhausting deal all the members went to bed straight away.

"She went to bed??" Haechan asked as jeno nodded. "You guys can go to sleep now" he said as jeno and jaemin slowly nodded.

Making his way upstairs as he entered the room to see her tiny figure fast asleep on the bed.

Smiling at the scene as he went to wash up.

Slowly laying next to her as small snores left her mouth. Smiling widely at this sight as he scooted closer to her. Slipping his arms under her head as she moved closer. Her head resting on his neck as his chin rested on top of her head.

He wrapped his another arm tightly around her waist as sleep took over him. Both drifting off into their dreamlands as they laid there in each others arms.
______________________________________

Bright lights invaded his eyes as he slowly opened his eyes. He groaned a bit as he snuggled closer into her back.

She groaned a bit as she turned. Foreheads hitting each other as he woke up. "Close the curtains~" she whined as he slowly stood up eyes half closed as he went towards the windows. Closing the curtains as he went back to the bed.

Slowly getting his composure back as he fully opened his eyes. Looking next to him as he saw her sleeping figure. Removing a strand of hair off her face as he caressed her cheek.

"Wake up sunshine" he said in his deep raspy morning voice. She groaned as she scooted closer.

"Can't we sleep a bit longer...I'm sleepy~" she cooed as a yawn left her mouth.

"It's already 9 in the morning love you gotta wake up." He said as tried to wake her up. "Five more minutes" she said as haechan sighed in defeat.

"Fine but just five minutes" he said as he scooted closer leaving no space between them. She smiled widely at her victory.

Five minutes unknowingly turned to be an hour and a two and three and a four.

"People!!! If you didn't realise it's 12 noon!!!" A yelling jaemin entered the room. Startling the two individuals who were peacefully sleeping.

"If you guys want food come down this instant!!!" He yelled as he left the room.

"God what time is it" she said feebly as she rubbed her eyes. "Its 12...okai who fell asleep ?? I clearly told only five minutes" he said as he sat up straight.

"I don't wanna get up" she whined as she fell back on the bed. "Come on wake up sleepyhead" he said as he gave a small slap on her thigh.

"Okay okay I'm getting up" slowly sitting up straight as haechan went to freshen up.

The end is nearing

The end is nearing...just a few more and an epilogue!!