31✨

"Okay I don't want anyone to do any mistakes and be safe don't kill yourself." Taeyong said as everyone started picking up their weapons checking their guns.

"Be safe" she told as the dreamies hugged her tightly. "We will"jaemin said as he gave her a reassuring smile.

She searched for haechan finding him zoned out on the couch. His legs moving up and down. It's was clear that he was nervous.

"You are gonna do well just don't die" she said as he he chuckled. "I won't" he said as he looked at her.

Even though he put out a tough front his eyes couldn't lie. His eyes were filled with fright.

"You are gonna do great. Just relax" she said. "I know but shouldn't you be the one nervous??" "I'm fine i know you people will do great and come back safe" she said as he looked at her. "What ?? Is there something on my face??" She asked. He nodded. "What's there??" She said trying to search for her phone to check herself on the camera.

"Hmmmmmmm.....maybe beauty??" He said. "Yah really is this the time to flirt!?!" She said hitting his arm. Blushing a bit. "Who told I was flirting I was just stating facts" he said as he stood up walking towards the guns leaving a dumbstruck Cho hee on the couch.

"Ha ha this boy ha I really don't know what he is thinking at times. "
___________________________________

"Okay now I want you three to stay with her all times and stay alert. Shotaro has sealed the house in the best way possible. So it will take time for them to enter in. Plan accordingly." Taeyong said as Jhonny Renjun and Sungchan nodded their heads.

"Don't worry she is safe with us" Jhonny said as taeyong nodded. "Shotaro will keep an eye on the building and let you know if he sees something I'll be leaving now " taeyong said as he left the room.

"So you guys sure they won't need you??" She asked looking at the three. "Yep" "okay" she said as she went to bid her last goodbyes.

"Don't die" she said hugging haechan. "I won't" slowly hugging her back. "I'll be back before you know it princess" he said as he broke the hug giving her a smile.

She nodded as he left towards the cars. Feeling anxious all of a sudden as their cars started. Feeling something is wrong. But she shook of all the thoughts and went back inside.
___________________________________

The car ride was silent. Everyone focusing on themselves as they neared the destination.

"Everyone keep yourself safe. There's only one rule kill anyone who comes in your way." Jaehyun said as everyone nodded.

"Just don't kill the seventeen members, hurt them. Ateez members are not on the list" chan said as everyone looked towards the warehouse.

It was tightly secured. Every corner had a camera. Hyunjin and Ten constantly working on it.

There were gaurds all over the place.
"They really increased there security I really don't know how they kept their identity as a rookie when clearly they are well experienced" taeyong said as the rest kept searching for ways to enter inside.

"Okay I can see heat waves of exactly seven people tied up together so wayv should be kept in that grey garage which probably shld be on your right" ten said through the earpiece. "Okay I don't want any noise. Yuta jaehyun haechan mark follow me. Rest stay here." Taeyong as they started moving discreetly towards the garage.

"I feel everything was so easy" taeil said as he saw their silhouettes move towards the garage. "All those sleepless night was easy for you!??!" Changing said. "Well we found everything very easily which makes it a bit suspicious" "just don't think anything it's all good" "hope so."

"Okay now I want mark to stay out and keep a look while we go bring them." Taeyong said as they entered inside. "Uh I forgot to tell you one thing there were other people too in the room"

"Too late" haechan said as they were met by a dozen of gaurds. "You can take them down rite??" "That's no question yes we can" yuta said as his mafia aura kicked up.

A dark aura surrounding the boys and their eyes turned evil.

The gaurds charged towards them as they faught them effortlessly.

"Now that was easy" taeyong said as he put down the last body as yuta removed the ropes off the wayv members.

"Atlast!!" "Why the hell can't I feel my butt!!" "My legs as so numb!!!" "Okay enough with the complaints let's go before they find we are here" taeyong said as the members nodded moving out of the room they were kept in for days.

"Wah I really forgot how it was outside" "You were inside only for two days xiaojun" "Still!" Hendery just rolled his eyes.

"Ateez is in the red garage you see in middle of the whole maze. There are gaurds on your way there make sure you don't make any noise we will guide you" Hyunjin said as taeyong and the rest started moving.

"Okay on your right there are about 5 of them I'm sure you can knock them out with a sleep gas or if you wanna kill them so be it" "I don't want to risk them waking up again and charge towards us so kill them without any noise" taeyong said as the rest went to attack.

Finally reaching the destination. Their bodies already splashed with blood killing everyone they found on their way. They were still energetic. Stamina still full.

They barged the door surprising the individuals present inside.

"Hello bitches!!"
______________________________________

Meanwhile at the house she wasn't at peace. Her legs moving restlessly. Bitting her nails in habit.

"Relax it's gonna be alright Cho" Renjun said keeping a hand on her shoulder. "I just don't know why I feel something might go wrong" "Don't worry they are gonna be alright they can handle every situation" she just nodded her head.

Renjun was always beside her while Sungchan and Jhonny kept an eye outside.

Shotaro on the other side kept an eye on the building. Often taking a break for his eyes.

Not really noticing another heat wave on the other side of the building.

I really can't believe people are reading this.
Though the reads are less just seeing the number increase makes me wanna update.
I just hope this book doesn't flop out.