20✨

Bright light invading her eyes as she slowly opened her eyes. Feeling really fresh. She hasn't slept this well in a long while.

After that incident she has been scared at nights that something like that would happen again. Feeling safe that haechan was there to save even if something happens made her feel at peace.

A unknown feeling of calmness, protection, comfortableness and secureness always overtook her when she was with haechan.

She opened her eyes to see no one the couch. The blanket folded neatly. She slowly stood up made her way to the bathroom as she freshened herself up.

As she came out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel she saw haechan sitting on the bed as if he was waiting for her.

"What took you so long you have been in there for like 20 mins" he said tried of waiting."I take time to bath. All girls do and what we do is none of your business" she said as continued doing her work.

"Whatever come down for food and I'll be leaving today something came up there." He said as he stood up. "Your leaving already didn't you say you will stay atleast 2 days " she said not really wanting him to leave yet. "Something came up dont worry princess I'll be back before you know it" he said as he winked.

She snorted in disgust seeing him all flirty. "Go flirt with someone else. This doesn't work on me " she said. He just rolled his eyes as he left the room. Her confidence instantly falling.

Why do you have to leave...can't you just stay for a day more.

She exhale lowering her head. Fiddling with her fingers. "Haa...let's just get comfortable with the other members shall we. You can do this Cho. You got it. You just need to be a bit more sociable. "She said trying to boost her self confidence.

She finally finished her job as she opened door and walked downstairs.
_________________________

Nothing special happened during breakfast. A few small fights which ended instantly when taeyong interfered.

She did get close to ten and Lucas. Ten seemed a easy going guy who loved to dance whereas Lucas was a straight cutie. Everytime they talked about something he loves his eyes would enlarge like a small kid.

Jungwoo seemed more fun. He would understand all the girls talk as if he is one.They both sat together talking all girly stuffs. Slowly she started feeling comfortable around them.

Haechan feeling a bit better seeing the girl adjusting well. And feeling more confident to leave the girl here with them.

"Hey bear" he knocked on her door. "Hmm" she hummed as she looked up from her phone. "I'll be leaving now" "Your leaving already" she asked as stood up from the bed moving toward him. Her faced frowned.

"Dont worry I'll be back ...and you have gotten pretty close with members...im sure you will be happy here" he said as he patted her head.

"Fine" she said lowering her head fiddling with the hem of her skirt. "Come on don't get any wierd thoughts" he said as he opened his arms for her to hug.

She wasted no time falling into his warm embrace. Not wanting to fall out of his embrace. She closed her eyes digging her head onto his chest.

A big smile forming his face aa he hugged her back. Placing his chin on her head as they moved in sync.

"I know you don't want this to end but I really need to go princess" he said as he pulled her. Holding her by her shoulders. Chuckling at her frowned face. Lips pouted.

She snorted. "Whatever. Don't take a lot of time to come back" she said. "Dont worry I'll be back before you know. Byee munchkin" he said waving his hand.

"Hm hm byee" she said scrunching up her face. He just chuckled as he made his way out. Leaving the girl all alone in a house full of people she just met.

 Leaving the girl all alone in a house full of people she just met