26✨

She knocked the door slightly before opening it. Pitch black. Her fears taking up. Calm down he is in the room only nothing's gonna happen don't imagine anything you can do it!.

Taking a deep breath she entered the room. Searching for the light switch. Hearing small sobs. Finally finding the light switch as she was about to switch it on "Don't" haechan said his voice quavering. "Don't switch it on pls " he said as his voice trembling as more tears rolled down.

She was able to see his small silhouette cramped up his head on his knees as he sat on the floor.

She slowly walked towards him as she sat next to him. "Wanna talk about what happened??" She asked turning her head towards his face. Haechan took a deep breath as he blinked away a few tears. "You don't really need to tell now" "Nope it's alright " he said exhaling deeply. Slowly starting to open up.

"I lost my mother at the age of 6. She was killed right in front of my eyes. I was a small kid not really getting what happened. I like an idiot listened to my father he told me that it was nothing and that it is normal and that she will return in another form.

I should have known it wasn't the truth. He just used her to get me. To make me just like him. I tried my best to please my father in all sorts . I would do everything he tells me to. He for fun would date woman marry them use them and kill them like he killed my mother. He infact enjoyed killing them.

I never bothered what he did to those woman. He would often call me to introduce me to those woman telling that they were my new mother. As a child I would happily accept those woman and call them mother only to be heartbroken when those women die infront of me.

After an age I came to my senses and refused to call them mothers and started standing up for myself.

My father and I came into bad terms from then on. We would always fight. Taeyong was the one who made us stop. Taeyong always listened to father even though he hated him. That's why he is his father's favourite.

Eventually I left my house and started living alone. After sometime taeyong made a base I shifted there. I still believe its my father's play of making me the leader all of a sudden there wasn't any specific reason as to why I took the leadership." He said taking a breath as more tears fell down on the whole recollection of his childhood.

"The same thing happened today he got another puppet to play with and he wanted to introduce me to her. Which as usual didn't end on good terms. I burst out on her even though she didn't do anything. He keeps bringing women and tells me to call them mothers when I clearly despise it. It's like he wantedly does it to trigger me" he said as his head hang low.

She kept a comforting hand on his shoulder as she moved closer. Slowly patting his back. Rubbing comforting circles.

Unable to stop the overflow of emotions he finally burst out." It's alright cry out all of it you will feel better" she said as she wrapped her hands around him bringing his head towards her shoulder. He nuzzled deeper into her neck wrapping arms around her waist as he left out more painful sobs wetting her dress.

But she didn't mind it. She just stayed there rubbing circles on his back in silence.

"Promise me" he said breaking the silence "Hmm??" "Promise me you will never leave me like my mother I can't bear to lose you to plss." He begged as his grip on her increased.

She slowly lifted his chin up making him face her. His face completely red eyes puffy. He looked vulnerable.

"I promise I would never leave you" she said as she gave him a small smile. He just nodded his head giving a small weak smile.

"Now we don't wanna sit here and cry all night right. Go wash your face up and come downstairs." She said as she moved him slightly by his shoulder only to be pulled back in.

"Not yet let's just...let's just stay like for a few more mins" he said as he nuzzled deeper into her neck inhaled her sweet vanilla scent gripping her tighter not planning to leave it in the near future.

She just stayed there making herself comfortable while drawing soothing circles on the back of his palm staring out of the window at the bright moon light feeling happy that he opened up to her.

After a long time she felt safe in dark. Feeling safe knowing that he is right beside her.
_____________________________

"It's been a while since she went up" jeno asked worried that haechan must have burst out to the girl.

"If he must have screamed at her we could have heard it and even if he did, there are two situations either she would have came out crying or he would have gotten more angry and would have walked out of the door in the most angriest face we can ever see. So my conclusion he opened up to her" jaemin said as jeno nodded his head in approval.

"I just hope he did. She really is the perfect girl for him" Jeno said. "Yes she is" jaemin said as they both continued watching the television.
_________________________

Unknowingly both of them fell asleep in each others arms. Haechan woke up to a phone buzzing he slowly opened his eyes seeing her almost on top of him.

Their legs tangled together. Her head on his chest as his muscular arms wrapped around her shoulders. His head on top of her head.

He slowly lifted his head reaching his arms out for his phone. Without looking at the caller ID he switched it off not wanting to wake her up.

But she eventually woke up. Moving her head slightly not really getting the situation. "Good morning sunshine" haechan said in his deep raspy a little cracked up voice.

Reality hitting she realised she was practically on top of him. She moved off him as he chuckled at her flustered face. "Don't I get a good morning?" Haechan asked. "Yea yea good morning hyuck." She said as she stood up immediately pulled back down.

She fell on his lap. He wrapped an arm around her waist pushing his head deeper into her neck.

"Stop that tickles" she giggled. "Can't we just sleep for some more time im still sleepy it's not even proper morning it's just 5am" he whined like a child.

"Who told I'm waking up I was going to the bed to sleep a bit comfortable." She said. He chuckled. "How about we sleep for some more time bell??" He said being flirty again. "Shall we??" She said going along with him.

His phone buzzed again breaking the flow. He groaned in dismal as he switched it off again. "Now where were we??" He asked when the door suddenly burst open.

"Haechan I'm really sorry to interrupt your sweet moment but pick the FUCKING PHONE UP...We are are FUCKING UNDER ATTACK!??" taeyong said as haechan immediately turned cold. "I'll be down in a minute" he said understanding the seriousness his voice completly different from before. Slowly moving her off of him.
"Brush up and come down princess scream if anything happens. After finishing come straight to me don't stop anywhere okay??" He said his voice softened for her.

She nodded her head as he left the room. Fear taking over her in bright daylight.

 Fear taking over her in bright daylight