10✨

It was around 10 at night. Rain was pouring down heavily. Cho hee sat in the living room munching on some snacks while watching a movie. Haechan was in his room going through some documents. Nothing much happened after lunch. She mostly tried to ignore him. He also didn't give her much attention. He concentrated on his own work.

She was watching a horror movie. Thought it would exciting but she was wrong. Exactly when the ghost appears a thunder strikes giving her heart attacks. Exactly when there was a jump scare the current went off. "AHHHAAHHHH" she screamed "What the-" she held her chest panting heavily "God!! Why did I chose a horror movie to watch" she was scared trembling with fear. "Haechan ...are you here ?? I seriously can't see anything...haechan ??" She reaches for her phone but then remembers she kept it in her room.

She slowly started to walk. There was no light the moon was also covered with clouds which resulted in 0% light. Suddenly a thunder strikes which startles her. " It's to cold" she says clenching her teeth trembling feeling cold. "Haechan I'm scared...kk is he seriously not gonna come out of his room god ...uhhhh I seriously need to get over my fear of dark.....Haechan " she calls out his name once more but a bit louder.

"I'm right here" he said with his deep voice. She turns around to see him holding a candle in front of his face. His eternal beauty being highlighted by the candle light. He looked effortlessly beautiful. How can a person look this good I'm pretty sure I look like a pig rite now she thought. "Eehhmm" she hadn't noticed that she was staring at his face for a long time. "Oh sry" "Help me light up more candles" "Oo yea "

"You people are freaking rich I'm pretty sure you shld be having a generator rite for times like these" she asked. "We have one but currently it's under repair". She mouthed an "oo". "You seemed pretty freaked out before. Are you scared of dark??" He asked as they settled down on the couch near the fireplace wearing blankets to warm themselves up "Oo yea when my parents left me, I was taken to a orphanage. Well there, I was always kept in a closed room. During nights there were no lights and those were the times where my imagination became real and I start to see things. Well I thought it would end after I grow up but that didn't happen it just worsened. I was scared of nights. Eventually I escaped the orphanage and it did reduce a bit but still while walking down alleys I'm scared."

"Well do u still experience those??" "I do that's why I try as much as I can to stay at the cafe I work at than my house well I can't call it a house it's an abandoned building and it's pretty dark all the time." "Why didn't u try getting over your fear of dark ??" "Well i tried but it only got worse so I stopped. It only happens when I'm alone. When im with someone I'm alright" he nodded his head.

Time passed by the rain didn't show any sign to reduce. "Guess it will rain the whole night " she said looking out of the window. "And probably the current won't be there the whole night to" he said as he looked through the documents.

She walked towards him and sat on the couch occassionally peeking at the papers. Haechan noticed this but he didn't mind it. A strong blow of wind on the windows making it open and the candles to blow out. Cho hee immediately grabbed haechans hand in fear. Thunder rumbling making Cho hee moved closer to him and increased the pressure on haechans hand. She closed her eyes in fear.

"Hey it's alright munchkin I'm right here. No one's gonna hurt you when I'm here" he said with his soft voice. He slowly wrapped an arm around her, brought her head to his chest and slowly caressed her head. This calmed her down. " I'll just re-light the candles nothing's gonna happen I'm right beside you okay..just keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open." She nodded her head and closed her eyes tightly. She felt his hand getting removed. She missed that feeling of his hand on her. She felt safe and secure under his touch.

He slowly moved towards the table took the matchstick started lighting the candles. After lighting a few he looked towards her. He chuckled seeing her eyes still closed. Cute.

"You can open your eyes now" he said. She opened her eyes to see more candles than that was originally there. "Just thought that more the candles the better the lighting and you might be less scared. " "Thank you" she said. He really is a complete different person when the others r not there. "Why do you try to act all tough when you can be just you??" That hit him. "It's just .....I have to" "It's your choice whether you be hard or soft not someone else's" she said. Those words lingered in his mind.

A small yawn left Cho hee mouth and her eyelids grew heavier slowly sleep took over her and she drifted to dreamland.

Haechan felt a weight on his shoulder. He turned to see Cho hee fast asleep on his shoulders. He chuckled but soon stopped not wanting to wake the girl up. His stomach did a series of summer salts. Ignoring those he continued to look through the documents.

Once he was done with the documents he slowly lifted Cho hee carefully not to wake her up. Picked her up bridal style and went up to her room placed her on her bed and tucked her up. Before he knew he kissed her forehead instantly regretting it as she started to move but soon fell more deeper into sleep. He looked at her. She looked really beautiful under the moonlight. Her features stood up in that moonlight. Her lips pouted a bit. Cute he thought smiling. He soon left the room. Blowing off all the candles taking his candles and going up to his room and himself falling into deep slumber.

 Blowing off all the candles taking his candles and going up to his room and himself falling into deep slumber

We got to see a different side of haechan rite😌 ??? And also a bit more of her past. Anyways I Hope you ppl like the way the story is moving.

Well I'll be inactive for the next few days my exams are coming up next week. I'll make up for the break I promise. Thank you for reading 🤗🤗💚💚

Anyways "Love" It's a Tricky One will be back on 1st of December!!!

(Okay after an year a/n : yes i changed the name of the book 😅)