06✨

"What happened" "I don't know me and jaemin were fighting when suddenly he got shot we don't even know from where that bullet came" jeno said. "Is he alright now" "Yea Kun Hyung said he will be alright" "Did you find who they were Chenle ??" "Nope not even a single clue they left as to who they were". Haechan ran hands through his hair in clear frustration. "What do we do about her??" Jisung asked pointing at the girl. Haechan had brought her along to the base so that she doesn't get in trouble again and that they can keep an eye on her so that nothing happens to her. "We are gonna keep her here for a while so that she doesn't cause any other trouble" "Okay" "Jeno Show her the guest room and I'm pretty sure she can borrow Renjuns clothes for the day we will go and pick her stuff up tomorrow ...chenle come to my room we gotta find who those bastards were." With that he walked up the stairs disappearing into thin air followed by Chenle.

"Hi" the girl looked upto see a boy whom she had seen the other "Hi" "Follow me I'll take you to your room" "My room you mean I'm staying here??" "Yea until everything is cleared and sorted you are staying here for your safety I can't give all the details but I'm sure you will know as time goes" he said smiling
He has really cute smile it's like even his eye is smiling wait it is.
"I think you must have figured out who we are by now or you still have no idea" "Well I'm sure you people are some kinda mafia related" she said trying to keep up with the male in front of her. "Well good to know you atleast have an idea ...this is your room" the male stopped in front of a door opening it and letting her in "Woah you guys are freaking rich" "Well this floor has three rooms I'm just a door away if you need anything ...I would consider you don't knock the room on the end it's haechans" "Haechan???" "Oh rite you don't know our names haechan is the one who saved you" "Aaa okay I'll make sure I don't knock that door" "Right we will be taking your stuff tmrw for now I'll bring in Renjuns cloth I'm pretty sure it will fit you" "Okay" "Aa btw I'm Jeno" "I'm Cho hee" "Well then I'll be leaving now Cho hee" with that he left "Well he is too sweet for a mafia"

After a few mins Jeno came in knocking "Here are the clothes the bathroom is there you can refresh and come down for dinner I'm sure your starving" as if it was a trigger her stomach started growling her ears becoming red due to embarrassment "And yes you are... clean up fast I'll introduce you to the others too when you come down" she nodded her head and he left with a light chuckle.

She took a quick shower wore the dress and it was surprisingly perfect not exactly but it was not too lose or tight it was perfect. She walked down the stairs towards a room which seemed like the dinning room as most of the voices came from there.

She entered the room soon regretting as she became the centre of attention. "As expected the clothes are perfect for you Come over here I have saved a seat for you" jeno said. She went towards the seat and sat. Everyone's eyes on her. "Okay you people don't have to stare at her like she is some prey. Guys this is Cho hee and Cho hee this is our group now will you people take the initiative to introduce yourselves" "I'm Chenle!!" Chenle screamed with his dolphin voice "Okay you don't need to shout for that Chenle "jeno said " I'm Renjun" "I'm Jisung nice to meet you " "I'm Cho hee nice to meet you guys too" she said with a small smile "oo I guess you and Jisung are of the same age how old are you??" "I'm nineteen gonna be 20 soon" "Woah we are the same age"Jisung said excitedly after finding someone his own age "There is jaemin Hyung but he is recovering rite now and you must have meet haechan Hyung"Chenle said "Yea I did and I'm sorry it's because of my stupidity of roaming around at night you people got into this mess" "Well you said it straight opposite we are the reason you got into this mess we are sorry" jeno said and started eating.

"What about my school??" "Well I guess you will have to take a leave it's not safe " "But my finals are nearing no way I'm skipping school" "You have no other choice darling you have to" a new voice said . It was haechan. "No no I can't skip my finals !!??!what am I gonna do after getting zero grades I can't retake the exam too !?" "It's not my problem " he said taking a bread from the table and leaving "What the" "Don't worry haechans like that we will find a way for you to write that exam of yours I'm sure you can study here " "Okay but I seriously can't miss that exam" "Yea yea I understand now eat " with that they all started eating Jisung and Chenle continuously bickering and Renjun scolding them for the silly stuffs they do. Seeing them like this it didn't seem like do such a dangerous job. It was like they were one big family like the boys at the cafe Stray kids she thought

Where are you people ...

Well another chapter to end the day hope you people find the story interesting 🤗🤗💚💚 where did stray kids disappear???🤔🤔