15✨

"What do you want" haechan asked. "Well seems like your in a good mood I saw her giggling on her way back" jeno said teasingly. "Well you ruined it" "Oo so you do accept you were" jeno said as took a seat.

"Why are you here?" Haechan asked. "Shouldn't you think we should tell about this to taeyong Hyung??" Jeno asked worried. "Yea I'll have a talk with him about the situation" "Okay I came here to ask you about it. I'll be leaving now" "please do" haechan said closing his eyes. "Uh huh ....tch... aaa one thing" "What" "She is a good girl and I'm not against you guys but just remember she is small and fragile. Keep her safe cus her life currently is in danger" "I know" "Good ...im leaving" with that he left

"Pphhh...I just hope everything happens for good"
___________________________

"Woah that's a lot of people" she said looking at the photo that was hanged on the wall near the staircase. "Yea we are a total of 23" "Omg you sacred me...why are you always soo sneaky" she said hitting haechans arm. "Okay you hitting my hand has to stop. It does hurt I'm a human" she just rolled her eyes. He chuckled.

"Anyways you look better you took rest ??" She asked seeing him way better than how he was that afternoon. "Well you can say so...took my mind of it for sometime and sat idle" he said as he looked at the frame hanged on the wall. "Well good for you" she said as she also looked towards the frame

"Where do they live" she asked curious about the other people." We are seperated into 3 units, ours is called dream. We have the 127 hyungs and also the Chinese unit wayv. The 127 hyungs are in another base. Wayv is currently in China" "oooo who is ur leader ??" "I am their leader" "Ehh!!?! You ???" "Why can't I be " he asked moving dangerously close to her face. She just stood there eyes wide open. "You gonna answer??" "Eh ...aha not that you can't be ... just that aren't you too young??" She said as she moved back. He chuckled seeing her cheeks flush pink. "Taeyong was our leader but cause of circumstances I had to take over" he said

"Who is this taeyong ??" She asked. "This guy in the centre ". His hair was bright red. "He really does stand out and looks more like a leader" she said as she observed the picture more closely. "Okay don't underestimate me by my looks dear I can be dangerous when needed" he said as he looked at her with those dark hazel brown eyes. "You haven't been yet" she said as she went back to observing "So fearless aren't you now " he said. She just gave him a what's - wrong- with-this-man look.

"Anyways why was the leadership given to you when there are a lot of other worthy candidates that I can see in this picture. They look way worthy than you" she asked "Excuse me that hurts my pride. I was the second in the line as taeyongs my brother" "Brother!!?! You mean this wonderful face" she asked pointing at the boy in the picture "is related to this face" she asked as she kept looking at the picture and haechan. "Why do I look that handsome that you say he doesnt look like my brother.?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Nope exactly straight opposite how can such a handsome looking man like him have a brother like you ??" She said scrunching up her face kept looking at him and the picture.

"Hahaha now that's funny. No one has ever had the guts to say that. You really are something Cho hee" jeno said as he laughed his ass out seeing her disgusted face. "Now where did you come from" she asked looking at jeno. "Well I was searching for him" pointing at a stunned haechan. "Hm-hm...me why me??" Haechan asked finally getting what happened. "Taeyong is in line" jeno said. "Yea Ill be right there and you. I'll take care of you next time" he said as he walked towards his room. "What take care what have I done ??" She asked confused seeing his figure dissapear into his room.

"You just pissed him off a bit but don't worry he will forget about it . He's got a lot on his plate rite now that's why anyways I'll take my leave now" jeno said as he walked towards haechan room.

She chuckled. "Well" she started turning back to the picture "you aren't bad yourself. You do look worthy and like taeyongs brother." She said smiling widely looking at haechan in the picture. Taking a deep breath she went back downstairs.