21✨

A knock on the door brings the girl out of her thoughts. "Yes" she said as she saw Jhonny peak his head inside. "Hey just wanted to check if you were okay" he said as he fully entered the room.

"Yea I'm okay well but it would be great if I had company" she said stating the obvious truth that she was bored . Bored to death.

"Well you got the perfect person...do you love fashion??" "I love it" she said as she let a small shriek.

"Come one follow"
____________________________

"Welcome to Jhonny' fasion evaluation centre " he said as he opened the doors. "Woah that's a lot of dresses" she said astound by the various types of dresses hanging.

"Well let's just say I love dressing up just a bit more than the others" he said. "Not just a little a lot" she said a small chuckle leaving her mouth.

"Mmmaaahh yea let's just say it like that" he said as they both engrossed themselves in dressing themselves up.

She even helped Jhonny put some makeup on. Jungwoo joining them after sometime. Slowly Cho hee taking over control over them. She dressed them up putting some make up on.

Seeing the final result she vowed on her life. If only they weren't mafias swear to god they would be freaking idols.

"You guys look hot!!" She said emphazising the word hot. "Tch we already know that" Jhonny said proudly as jungwoo examined himself on the mirror. "You did a great job" he said as he turned side ways scrutinizing all the corners of his dress.

"Thank you" she said proudly looking at her two models. "Well that was fun why don't we show you guys to the others. I wanna flaunt my work" she said giving a sneaky smile.

"Cool I wanna show the rest how cool I look when I'm fully dressed" jungwoo said excitedly jumping up and down.

"Jhonny???" "Okay fine" he said finally giving up. She pulled towards the door as the went downstairs.

"You look really good in that Jhonny. Jungwoo too. You really did a really
Good job Cho hee ...they really do look like models. " Taeyong said inspecting both of them.

"You really did" he said once again. She stood there smiling proudly. The rest too appreciating her

She finally felt that she was starting to blend in. Smiling proudly at her achievement.

While the rest were talking at times teasing the two models taeyong approached Cho hee.

"You really did an excellent job" he said as she chuckled. "You have made that clear .... really clear" she said unable to count the times he had said well done or good job.

"Well I wanted to ask you a favour" he started. She turned her head sideways. Their eyes meeting. His eyes really serious. Scaring Cho hee a bit. All of the sudden feeling nervous.

"Would you mind doing the same for me ??" He suddenly said making her burst into laugh. Taeyong just stood there looking at her baffled.

"Sure why not let me know when your free I'll dot it" she said slightly choking on her laugh. His confused look now turned into a smile as he felt relieved and looked back at the gang.
_________________________________

Haechan felt lonely on his way back. Though she just slept most of the ride knowing some one was there made him feel filled. Now that now one was there made him feel somehow empty.

"Aaaa....am I really falling for you Cho he" he asked himself rubbing his face.. already feeling a his heart skip a beat at the thought of her.

Her smile that held the whole universe, her honey like laughter which he couldn't have enough, her small fragile figure which makes him itch to protect her at all costs, her warm embrace in which he would love to stay all day, her starry eyes that held immense amount of emotions. He wanted everything but something held him back .

He was scared. Scared that he would lose her if he brings her into his world. The thought always stopping him from making a move.

He sighed as he pulled up the car at their mansion.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to have you in my arms. Call you mine ...and taht makes me mad" he cursed under his breath hitting the steering in rage as he pushed his hand towards the roots of his hair.

Holding them tightly. Closing his eyes shut. Exhaling deeply. Calming himself down. He slowly stepped out of his car as he went inside the mansion.

"Oo your back...how's she holding up" jaemin asked seeing the boy enter the house falling on to the couch.

"She is all good I'm pretty sure she will fit in well. She became pretty close with jungwoo" he said as he stole some popcorn from jeno. "As expected... hope she is happy" "mee 2 " Jisung said.

"Mark left??" Haechan asked noticing the older boys absence. "Yea he left when he heard your coming back" haechan just mouthed an o and continued scrolling through his phone.

"Now let's start our work shall we" haechan said as he stood up dusting himself. Hearing a chorus of groans. Everyone lazily taking their butts off the couch as they made their way toward their respective rooms doing their part of reasearch.

(Bold italics Chinese)

"Anything bothering you Renjun" Chenle asked seeing the boy disturbed. "It's just I feel guilty not letting haechan know." Renjun as he fiddled with his fingers. "Then why don't you tell him in that way you will feel better" Chenle said as he bought a hand onto his shoulder.

"But I'm scared ....I'm scared he might get angry. You know how he is when someone pisses him off" Renjun said feeling more nervous. "It's worth a try you can't keep bottling up the guilt, give it a try if you get yelled just so you know you kinda deserve it" chenle said the last few words not loud enough

"yea I do" Renjun exhaled as he stood up. "Im gonna tell" he said with a sudden boost of confidence. "Wait really rite now??" Chenle asked not excepting him to respond this fast. "Yes rite now I'm done holding the guilt" he said as he walked towards haechans room.

Renjun barged into haechans room startling him a bit.

"Haechan we need to talk"