29✨

"What the-" "shush it's us" jaehyun said. "What happened?? Why r you guys hiding??" Haechan asked.

"We are under attack" "Who??" "Ateez they are not who we think they are. They are really clever. They got wayv members who were returning from a bid. Also attacked all the other bases so currently we don't have anywhere to go" taeyong said.

"What about dream base??" "It was the first to get attacked. Every single safe house is currently under their hands" Jhonny said as everyone sat down in a circle.

She just sat there listening to their talks. "We can't stay here for long you know that rite" haechan said. "Yea I know I'm searching for a place for us" taeyong said as he kept typing.

"What about straykids" "They are in the next room." Jungwoo said showing the walkie talkie.

"Uh I don't know if it's safe but we have my house which is pretty isolated from the city. It's a old mall building" she said. "Great that would be perfect for the time being" taeyong said. "Care to tell us where??" "Yea sure"

Slowly walking towards the hidden emergency exit which no one else other than the members knew. Followed by stray kids. They finally exited the house entering the cars.

They were seperated into two. The first car driven by taeyong and the second by haechan.

As soon as the engine started gun shots were heard. She closed her eyes shut tightly. The car accelerated in full speed. Haechan noted jaemin to close her ears to.

Changing the direction often so that they won't follow them. Finally getting them out of their sight.

The shots stopped indicating they were far away now. "You can open your eyes now"jaemin said as he took his hand off her ears. She opened her eyes to see they were far away from the base.

Taking a long breath she positioned herself better laying her head back closing her eyes for a quick nap.

"Uh where should we go from here??" Haechan asked as she opened her eyes opening her eyes to see the surroundings she hasn't seen for months.

"Uh yea take a right from here " she said as she started directing him towards her so called house. The other car following them behind.

They stopped infront of the building. "Waah it hasn't changed a bit. Which means no one has come here." She said as she got out of the car.

"You got any key??" Haechan asked as the rest got out of the car. "Nahh it's all magic" she said as she walked inside the building. He snorted.

They stopped infront of a door."So what next " taeyong asked "it should be somewhere here" she said as she removed a few boxes for a lever to appear. Pulling the lever the door infront of them turned a bit making enough way for them to go through. "Come on in" she said putting the boxes to its original state as she moved inside.

Everyone following her in. "Woah it's big" exploring inside her house. It was clean as she didn't stay at her house to often. It was a bit dusty knowing the fact that it was closed for a month or more.

"Uh yea welcome to my house" she said as she awkwardly stood there. She hasn't brought anyone to her house before. So this was awkward.

"This is perfect cho hee. It's pretty isolated too so I'm sure it will take them some days to find this place. That gives us enough time to plan and attack them we have to get back our wayv members too." Taeyong said.

"Make yourself at home I don't care whatever you do with this place. I'm happy I came of help" she said . "Well in that case start setting up all of the things." On taeyong command everyone started to set up the computers.

"So this is where you live eh??" Seungmin asked "Well technically yes"she said as they stood at a place which see considered as the balcony. "So this is the reason why you stayed at the cafe as much as you can even though we let you go early." "Yep it's just too dark here at nights" she said as she took a sip from her hot chocolate.

The cold breeze hitting their warm skin. Slightly shivering due to the cold. "Well you have kept the house pretty lively even though you don't live her much" "well let's just say I love home decor" she said smiling widely. They stayed there talking Minho joining them after sometime.

It was around 1 in the morning. Sheets were laid in the hall for the members to sleep.

She went to her so called room falling onto her bed. "Haaa I really did miss you dear bed" rolling over her bed taking in all the comfort.

"Shldnt you feel dizzy by now" "Holy shit why are you always so sneaky" she said as haechan fell on her bed. "I just like being sneaky......woah considering the fact you live in a abandoned building your beds still pretty comfortable" he said bouncing a bit.

"Well that's enough now go back" "Nope I won't I am gonna sleep here" "What!?! Why here ??" "Cus you used mine when you were there" "Well who told you to give me your room??"

"Just for your info darling that house only had 10 rooms inspite of its size so basically no rooms were available you had to use mine" he said as he went deeper into the bed so that she can't push him off.

"Why are you so adamant." She sighed in defeat moving upwards pulling the sheets up. Making herself comfortable. He immediately moved towards her putting his hand on her waist snuggling closer to her.

"Yah leave some space and sleep why are you so clingy" she said trying to push him off her. "Your warm" he said moving more closer as small snores left his mouth.

"Your asleep wah..how did you fall asleep so fast. Haaa...good night maybe" she said making herself a bit comfortable moving a bit. "Don't move" he said. "I thought you were asleep" "don't move~" he cooed. "Fine fine I'm not" she said as she picked her comfortable position.

Pulling the sheets upto his neck as well as hers they both fell into their dreamlands.

😌