34✨

It had been 6 hours since she was transferred to the room. Haechan sent taeyong home as soon as he returned. It was clear taeyong was forcing himself to stay awake.

He was beyond exhausted but he had to take care of her. She was like his little sister he wanted the most.

Slowly walking trying his best to not close his eyes he went home. Haechan slowly sat next to her holding her hand, giving a small peck on it.

"Just wake up love and you will never get hurt again I'll make sure of that" he said as he laid his head on her bed.

Lack of sleep taking a toll as his eyes closed falling into his dreamland.
___________________________________

"Haaaa....what the hell is this place...anyone there!!" She yelled as she only heard her own echo back. She was stuck in this corridor which never seemed to end. White walls standing tall as she walked endlessly into the darkness.

Not really knowing what to do she would often shout cry beat the ground really hard. But they never hurt. That surprised her.

"Is this really heaven?? Am I really dead?? Come on someone anyone please reply !!! God" "This ain't heaven dear and your not dead" "Holy shit...atlast someone" she said keeping her hand on her chest trying to steady herself.

A man dressed in white suit with a white furry cape stood right in front of her. He looked eternal. White wings pooping slightly from his back.

"Well let me introduce myself I'm Choi Beomgyu. Well typically your gaurdian angel"
"Wait gaurdian angels are real?!?"
"Yes they are but not all get gaurdian angels just a few specials like you"
"Me?? How am I special??"
"Lets not get into that."
"Okay where the hell am I what the hell is this place??"

"It's your inner subconscious. Basically your stuck inside your brain. Unfortunately the darkest part of your brain"
"Oo that's creepy well I can get out of it rite ??"
"Yes but it's not that easy and that's why I'm here to help you"
"Well great what should I do ??"
"Woah don't get too excited dear when I say it's not easy trust me it's really tough you might not make to."
The seriousness in his voice made her less excited.
"That's why I'm here to give you two options chose it wisely"
She just nodded her head.

"First option try your best and risk your everything to get out of your subconscious and meet the ones you love not really caring that on the process you might get sucked deeper into it and actually might get lost entering the blackhole where I cant really enter to help you"
"Blackhole??"

"Yes the blackhole present in the deepest parts of your brains where no one can help. Once stuck your stuck there for eternity. It's where people get stuck when they are brain dead."
"What's the second one ??"
Hoping the second one is less scary.
He took a deep breath before starting.

"Die. Chose death and I will take you to heaven with me."
"No I can't die. Not really now not when I have a gang of friends that i call family out there waiting for me. I can't do this to haechan i cant die ain't there any other choice??"
"No dear there ain't any other way I can help im sorry. You have to chose one between these two" he said as he looked at his wrist a shining gold watch ticking.

"Cho hee you have to make your decision now I don't have much time left. If you don't chose now you get sucked deeper more falling into the blackhole yourself."
She was in a dilemma. She can't die not yet. Not when her life started to brighten. Not when everything started being clear. Not when she finally met her love. But she couldn't also risk getting sucked into the blackhole that's much worse. Slowly feeling dying would be the best option. She would get to meet her parents. Finally be united with them. She missed them slowly raising her head.
"I-I ch-chose to......."
__________________________________

A beeping noise woke haechan up. He woke up to see her heart rates decreasing. He immediately called the doctor as they rushed inside.

Haechan immediately called the rest as they hurried to the hospital.

Not being able to rest. He kept moving to and fro. Not sitting at a place.

"Don't worry haechan nothing's gonna happen she is a strong girl. She will make it" mark said trying to calm him down but he just shook it off.

Until he sees her eyes open and see that smile he won't be at peace. Doctors pacing in and out of the room.

The door opened giving them a glimpse of her. Her heart line complete flat. Doctors trying their best to make her heart beat again.

"Charge 250.....1 2 3 shoot" the line showing no change."She will wake up rite" Chenle asked as taeyong slowly patted his back. "Don't worry she is gonna be alright"

Silent tears falling down his face as haechan tried his best to not to cry. The line still flat as a known feeling filled inside haechan. The same he one he had when he lost his mother.

There was no change in the line. Doctors sighing in defeat. She was gone. Doctors shook their head as they spelled a sorry leaving the room.

"No no no no no please no" tears not stopping he moved himself towards her body lying there lifeless. "Please no ... please love please wake up" caressing her face.

"NO!! YOU PROMISED ME!! you promised me" weeping he brought her hand towards his face. Her cold hands brushing against his cheeks.

No one could do anything she was gone. "We are really sorry we don't know what triggered her. We really tried our best" the doctors said as they left the room directing the nurses to give the members some space.

No one could belive this.
Haechan wanted this to a be a bad dream and wanted to wake up with her right next to him. But it wasn't it was reality and she was really gone.

And no one could do anything about it.

Choi Beomgyu

Isn't he the cutest little angel ever🤧🤧Anyways thank you for reading 💚💚💚 stay safe and healthy ✨✨

Anyways thank you for reading 💚💚💚 stay safe and healthy ✨✨