28✨

"Seventeen.... haa..yes we know them but as carat. They were our sole companions in this field. Suddenly they went underground leaving us dumbfounded. But recently we came to know they were back.

They even came to meet us. But something felt wrong it wasn't correct. So we did our reasearch...but we messed up. They came to know someone was looking for them. We had no other choice but to hide.

We left everything and went into hiding. We wanted nothing to happen to you that's the main reason we left without letting you know Cho" "it's alright" she said.

"I feel they are being handled threatened cus the seventeen I know won't kidnap anyone for finding information especially a girl" chan said. "It's true they are being threatened by a group. It's a group called Ateez and we need your help in bringing them down." Taeyong said as he continued telling him all the information they need to know.

"Yep anything for you people" "Thanks chan" "Well then let's get on finding them shall we" he said as everyone got on their work.

"Haechan" "Yes" "Take a break you need one you have been working for the past 6 hours and you might wanna spend some time with her" taeyong said as he turned his head towards her. She was happily giggling with IN.

"Fine call me if you find anything" "Sure" he said as haechan went towards her.

"Bell" "Hmm?? Oo Your done??" She asked lifting her head up. He nodded his head. She just widely smiled. "I'll be leaving now they probably need me" IN told as he left those two.

"Come on I'm sick of this room" he said as he put his hand forward. She gladly took it.

They silently walked in the garden hand in hand. "Come on I wanna show you place" Haechan said as he pulled her with him.

They reached the back of the building. Entering into the forest. "Ya it's getting dark are you sure it's safe to enter the woods now??" She asked as she felt the sky get darker every minute. "Don't worry nothing will happen when your with me." He said as he moved more deeper into the forest.

Now the only thing that could be heard was the branches cracking at their steps and their uniformed breaths. Whenever a fox howls she would move closer to him.

Finally after a good 15 minute walk he stopped. She finally looked up to see the whole city's view in front of her. They were on a cliff. Lights decorating the city like a Christmas tree. It was beautiful.

Her eyes lit while looking at the cities view. Haechan sat at the edge of the cliff as she followed him. "It's beautiful"

"I know this view was the only thing that calmed me down everytime I was furious. It's peaceful here." He said as he looked at the view. Feeling better after all the hours of work. He would always come here to scream out all his anger. His hideout whenever he wants to be alone.

They just sat there as a comfortable silence took over them. She leaned her head on his shoulder as he kept his head on top of hers. Both sat there absorbing the view in front of them.

"Does anyone else know about this place ??" She asked. "Nope only you" he said. "Why me??" "I just ....it's just felt right to let you know so that you know where I am when I try to do something stupid" he said as she lifted her head "what do you mean by doing something stupid??"

"I don't know" "What do you mean by I don't know...ya" hitting his arm. "What did I say about hitting my arm" he said as she snorted. "For your fyi I'm not gonna stop hitting it" she said as she leaned back to his shoulder.

"I think we need to go back bell it's pretty late and I think they might need us there" he said as she hummed a yes. Both of them standing up as they made their way towards their house.

"Holy shit" she screamed as the owls continued howling. He just laughed. "They are not here they are far away inside the woods don't worry" he said making her roll her eyes.

The house was a mess everyone running here and there. "What happened" haechan asked seeing the commotion in the house.

"We located them" Jhonny said. That one word was enough for haechan to understand the situation.

"Bell go to your room and stay there I'll be back" he said as she nodded her head going straight to her room. Falling onto her bed.

"What the hell happened now" she left a long breath and she closed her eyes. Sleep taking over her.
_____________________________

"Where are they" "It's a remote area an abandoned building as expected" Hyunjin turned the screen towards haechan.

"It's a 3 hour ride from here and the building has tight security. It will take sometime to hack them." Hyunjin said.

"Fine get on that and find as much as you can on those people we shouldn't miss a single detail." Haechan said as Hyunjin started typing.

"Haa... everything is so messed up" taeyong said as he fell to the couch. "It's gonna be alright" haechan said falling right next to him. "Heh from when did you start thinking positive??" "I don't know maybe from when she entered my life" he said smiling widely.

"You love her don't you" "I don't know im not sure about my feelings. I feel myself when I'm with her . But I'm scared" his voice slightly cracking at the end. "Protect her with all your life and she will be safe and so will you and Tell her." Taeyong said as he patted his shoulder.

"I think I should" rubbing his face.
______________________________

Everyone were busy. Some training while the rest were trying the best to find a piece of information they can.

Haechan taking a break walked In the direction of his room. Soon as he opened the door the lights in the room went off.

"What the fuck!" She screamed. "It's alright bell I'm right here. Walk towards my voice " he said as she started walking towards where his voice was. "Hyuck" "I'm right here keep walking" she took a quick step clasping into his body.

"Gotcha" he said as he caught her. "Now why the hell did the lights go off" she said as she stood straight. "No idea but I'm sure it will be back" he said making sure not to let her out of his touch.

After a few mins haechan got impatient. "Stay right here I'll go check what's wrong" "No don't leave me here I'll come with you" she said not really wanting to be left alone in this darkness. "Fine don't leave my hand. I feel something is wrong don't ever leave it" he said as he took her hand intertwinning their fingers tightly.

Slowly walking down the stairs. The house was quiet. "Haechan" she whispered. "Yes princess" "Isn't the house too quiet" "Yes it is don't leave my side " he said.

Haechan suddenly stopped on his tracks as he pulled her closer to him. "What happ-" "Shhh~".

Hearing a noise from inside the room haechan slowly leaned towards the door putting his ears on it when the door suddenly opened and a hand pulled them inside.

Okay why do I update as if people actually are reading my book...

ik the story's not going that good but it's my first book people...my upcoming works will be better I promise.