13✨

Haechan woke up to a scream from the next door. It was hers. He immediately grabbed his gun near the table rushing towards her room. He opened her door to be met by an empty room. Starting to panic at the thought of her getting kidnapped again he shouted her name. To get nothing in response.

By now all the boys were awake. Frantically searching for her. Chenle immediately got on tracking her. Haechan didnt know what he was feeling. He hadn't known the girl for long but the thought of someone kidnapping her and probably torturing her made his blood boil.

"She is not in any of our rooms did she get kidnapped again??" Renjun asked with clear fear in his voice. "What will happen to her" Jisung asked. "Nothing will happen to her and I'll make sure of it " haechan said. The members were surprised to see this new side of him. He was really determined. Passion and anger burning in his eyes.

"Did you find anything Chenle" " Her phone signal shows our house it means she is still in the house." "Anyone checked downstairs??" Jeno asked. "I came from there and I didn't hear any noise" jaemin said."Did you check" haechan asked "No". Haechan rushed downstairs calling out her name once more anticipating a reply. Suddenly a door burst open with a scream.
_________________________

"Don't you dare open your mouth if u do, consider yourself dead" he said as he held the girl with a knife on her neck. Frightened to do anything she just prayed that they would find her. They were still in the house hiding in a empty room near the living room. Hearing haechan call out her name bought out a relief knowing that they were awake and that there is a chance of them finding her before she is taken.

These past few days She had grown really close to the boys to a level where she called them her family. It was the same for the boys they considered her as their sister and losing her was no option. She trusted them and felt safe under their protection. They would do anything to keep her safe and save her.

She wasn't able to move a muscle, trapped. She didn't get a chance to get a glance of his face, it was covered with a mask. Trying for a way to get out of his hold she kept moving her body only to be taken down again. All her efforts failing her strength slowly drowning. Tears slowly starting to prick at the edge of her eyes. Unable to defend herself she was there trapped in a room. Until she heard his voice call out for her once again. The voice that made her feel safe.

Slowly the voice coming nearer giving her a boost of confidence. She bit the man's hand making him loosen the grip on her. She immediately elbowed him and giving a punch on his face and running towards the door bursting it open and running as fast as she could. Falling into a warm embrace. His embrace.
____________________

He turned his head towards where the noise came to see her running at her max speed. He immediately went and caught her. Slowly pulling her chin up. Both the eyes meeting a sense of relief flowing for the both as they melted in each others stares.

"Sorry to interrupt the moment but we caught the man not exactly a man cus ....he looks pretty young" Chenle says as jaemin brings the intruder in front of him making him fall on his knees. Haechan slowly brought the girl behind him.

"Who are you" he said. Voice colder than ice. His stare burning holes into his skull. "Heh...nothing's gonna change even if I tell ...you will know everything eventually....but I hope it ain't too late"

Cho hee slight took a peak from behind. Face seeming damn familiar. Silver hair .... wait isn't that him kwon Soon-young!! "It's him" she said in a low voice. "Who is he?? Do you know him?? Was he there when you were taken?? " Haechan asked facing the girl. She nodded. "You are such a pain in the ass .. if only you weren't up at that time I would have kidnapped without any difficulty urrghh" Soon-young said. "Shut the hell up !!! Talk when you are told to " haechan yelled at his face. "Now who is he " his voice and face instantly softening while looking at her.

"Kwon Soon-young the boy who gave me food when I was taken, the one I told you about" she said trying not to remember those days. "For your info it's hoshi dear not kwon soon- god I can't even say it out loud ...anyways call me hoshi dear not that old fashioned na-" "SHUT UP DIPSHIT NO ONE ASKED YOU!!!" haechan yelled clearly annoyed "Fine" hoshi said. "Just take him down to the basement and knock him out ...we will deal with him later" haechan said having been done with that boy. Jaemin immediately knocked him out and jeno picked him up taking him down to the basement.

All this time Renjun was quiet way too quiet and this didnt go unnoticed.