39✨

"So welcome back Cho!!" Doyoung said as he raised a glass the rest followed him. Chanting back the same line as they drank the champagne

"Wow it's bitter~" Jisung said as goosebumps rose. "Ooo it's our baby's first time drinking champagne eh??"

"My baby is finally an adult" jaemin said wiping off an imaginary tear. "Wait Cho are you..." "Yea I am 20 now" "When?? I clearly remember you told were 19 about to be 20 when you first came"

"My birthday got over probably when I was asleep or when were at the hospital I was too distracted to notice the date" she said as a few looked at her confused a few looked sad.

"Haa....it was on 15th of December but don't worry I'm not a person who looks forward to her birthday so people don't be gloomy I just came back !!" She said as the rest gave her a smile and a small nod.

"Okay since both our young ones turned adults and as a belated birthday party...i know I don't do this often but let's go out for a drink shall we!!" Taeyong said as the rest cheered.

"Everyone be ready...tonight's gonna be the best you have ever experienced" taeyong said as the rest rushed upstairs to get ready.

"What the hell should I wear" she stared at her wardrobe. She was staring at it for the past 10 minutes not really being able to decide on a outfit.

"Okay how much longer!!" "Omg! Why are you always soo sneaky hyuck!!" "How much more hours are you gonna stand infront of it??"

"I need to pick an outfit!!" "How many hours do you need to pick an outfit??" "I just can't seem to decide on one" her voice getting low towards the end.

"It isn't so tough to pick an outfit??" "Okay then why don't you pick one for me eh??" "I shall" he said as he moved her out of his way as he stared at the wardrobe.

He simply took a simple ditsy light purple long frock. "This" he brought the dress infront of her examining it.

"Wear this" he said as she took it examining it.

"Woah i didn't i know I had such dresses" "You will when you search not just simply stand there" she just rolled her eyes and went inside without any complaint.

"Well that was easy" he turned back and searched an outfit for him.

"Eehhmm" haechan turned his head as he instantly froze. She looked eternal. The dress perfectly showing her well shaped body as it highlighted her skin color.

"Excuse me??" She asked once again as he gave no response. "Huh??" "I need help in tying this." She said as she showed the back ropes.

"Ah" haechan went to her back as he took the ropes one by one tying them not too tight.

His breaths slowly fanning her back as he moved a bit more closer.

Wrapping his arms around her tiny waist as he nuzzled his head into her neck.

She stood there stunned not expecting the sudden back hug. "Hyuck" "Let's just stay like this for a while shall we...I'm just...too tired" he said tightening his grip on her.

Resting her hand on his as she drew small circles. Both of them moving in sync.

"Just don't leave me like that again please" he pleaded as he finally let out a tear.

Slowly turning towards his face as she brought him to face her.

"I will never leave you again" she said wiping of a tear as she gave him a small smile.

He nodded as she brought him into another hug. "Whatever happens in the future I will never leave you.

Now let's get ready shall we" he nodded as he wiped away his tears.

Putting on a black shirt paired with tight black jeans he saw her already ready sitting on the bed.

"Lets go" extending his arms as she took them. 

"Finally what took you guys soo long" "Ask her" haechan said as all the heads turned towards her.

"I take time to get ready okay!" The rest just laughed it off.

"Lets enjoy the night shall we" taeyong said as everyone cheered.