14✨

"You fine" jaemin asked seeing the girl zoned out on the couch. "Yea I guess" Giving her a cup of hot chocolate "Here I bought this ... hope it warms you out" "Thanks" she said as she took a sip. None of them were able to sleep after that. "So care to say what happened ...you don't have to if your not ready" "no I just ....I have to say it to someone to take it off of my mind rite..but just not now" "No problem don't force yourself to say it ...but just so you know if u need anyone to talk to about it we are here you can talk to anyone, not only me got it ?? " he said smiling. His smile was the sweetest smile in the world.

"Yea ik ..thanks jaemin" "Your always welcome Cho" "Cho??" "Yea Cho you don't like it ?? I thought it would be easier instead of calling your full name ...I never liked calling people with their full name so Cho" "I like it" she smiled. "Well then I will take my leave. It's morning and I'm pretty sure everyone is hungry" jamein said as he stood up." How did you exactly read my mind I was about to ask wheres the food" " it's just I know you guys too well" he said as he gave of mother vibes. "Okay you have known me for wat like a month" "one month is more than enough my dear especially for a person like you your easy to read" he said as he winked and left the room. "Tch"she said shaking her head looking up at the raising sun through the window "It's soo beautiful"
_______________________

"Haechan he's awake" "Good I'll be down in a minute". Jeno nodded and left the room. Lemme me show you how it is when you mess with us

"Now shall we talk" haechan said as he pulled up a chair in front of the boy. "Heh what the hell is there to talk" he said as he spit some blood. "Chenle" haechan said as he extended his hand. Chenle placed a tab. "He is from seventeen. His gang name is hoshi" "Yea I know that say something I wont know" "Well there is not much information on these people to know about, you will have to ask him itself" "ooffff....spill the information if you don't wanna die in the most brutal way...why are you trying to attack her" "Ha hahahahhhahahah"

"Okay that laugh ain't good" jaemin whispered to jeno "I know" "You people act as if you don't know. Think haechan...the answer is rite in front of your eyes" he said leaning back. "And I can't reveal anymore if I do where's the fun ...I better die in your hands than theirs ...and I'm sure it will be fun watching you and your dear gang members suffer from above not only dream but the whole NCT so don't except me to spill ...I don't have anything to lose"

"Kill him" haechan said dead panned. "But haechan we can't just-" "just kill him!!" He said as he left the room. Jeno and Chenle looked at jaemin. "Fine I'll try I don't think he will reveal anything" "A try is good" Chenle said and indicated jaemin to get started. "Well then we will take our leave and ah don't worry about haechan we will take care of it " jeno said as they both left. Leaving jaemin alone with hoshi

"Kk now shall we get started"
______________________________

(Bold italics Chinese)

"Hey you fine??" Chenle asked as he took his seat next to Renjun. "Ya why won't I be" "Well you seemed as if something is disturbing by chance is it related to the boy ??" Chenle asked clearly knowing something was bothering the boy. "Am I that obvious??" He asked. "Well buddy what can I say it's just that I know you too well now tell me what's bothering you ??" Chenle asked voice getting more serious at the end of the sentence. Renjun understood there's no going back so he decide to tell him. "He is......................."
________________________

*Knock knock*

"Come in" haechan said. "Hi" she slowly peaked inside. "Yes, you need anything". His eyes were red as blood. Clearly stating that he hadn't had rest. "Nothing, just wanted to check on you." She said as she entered the room "If I remember correctly I should be the one checking you." "I'm fine nothing much happened" "Are you sure" he asked raising an eyebrow. "Yea ...well I thought I should tell you what exactly happened so that's why I'm here" "Come here have a seat" he said tapping the area next to him on the couch. "Well you don't have to say it now itself" he said as he looked at her. "Nope I have to say" she said.

Taking a deep breath she started. "Well I was studying at that time when I heard a noise outside the window so umm I looked through the window. I saw a few cars outside they had some symbol but before I could exactly catch it that silver haired boy entered my room and um...ha I uh screamed and all those happened" she said putting her head down voice slight trembling. Haechan held her hand giving it a slight squeeze.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all this...if only I had-" "no you did nothing wrong don't put the blame on yourself you couldn't have prevented it any way" she said give a weak smile. "You shld probably take rest you look like your dead" she said as her hands slightly brushed his hair. Haechan froze on spot including her. "Um I'm sorry uh I shouldn't have don't that ....aaa anyways take a rest " she said as she left the room stumbling on her way back. He chuckled at her clumsiness. "How can someone be this cute ...aaaa she is driving me crazy" jumping crazily on the spot stopping when he heard someone enter the room.

Seems like the flower is blooming after all.