07✨

"Not even a single clue uugghhhh" haechan bangs the desk in frustration"WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE TO MESS WITH US!!!!" "Calm down screaming won't cause answers to poured down from the sky." It's been days since the incident but still they haven't got any clue on who they were or wat they were expecting from them."How has the girl been??" "She is pretty social she is getting along well with the members. But why do you ask do you care about the girl ??" Chenle asked raising an eyebrow. "I don't care about her just asking" "Whatever you say sir" "Whatever go take a break your eyes are as red as blood" "What about you I'm pretty sure you are exhausted" "Don't worry about me go get yourself to eat something . Now go before I get more pissed." "Fine fine I'm leaving."

"I'm worried about haechan hyung he hasn't eaten anything for days and he is overworking himself" Chenle said as he sat next to Jisung and Cho hee. "Leave it we can't do anything about it you know how stubborn he is" "But at this rate he is going to die!!" "We can't do anything about it chenle" Renjun said which was enough to make Chenle shut up.Cho hee heard the conversation and slowly walked towards the kitchen took some bread and some butter and walked towards the stairs "Where are you going" jaemin asked "I'm going to try giving him this. I don't want him to die without finding who they were" "Well good luck cus I don't think he will accept" "Let's see"

She walked upto his office door. Hesitation and fear taking over her.
Might aswell try right you don't want him to die over there trying to search for the people who took you. A few hurting words or scoldings isn't going to affect you... you have experienced way worse. Be strong Cho hee.
With that she opened the door which she regretted. Standing by the door frozen "What" he said with his cold terrifying voice. His eyes were red as blood and he clearly looked as if he hadn't slept for a whole year. "I- umm I -uh" "Tell fast I don't have the whole time in the universe to waste if you don't have anything to tell leave" "I came to give th-this uh I heard you - didn't eat since a few days and I uh - don't want you die trying to search for the people who took me hehe" Cho hee hated herself for stuttering "Okay leave" she debated with herself with whether she should make him eat it in front of her. Who knows whether he will eat it or not make him eat is the best choice "Nope I'm not leaving until I see you finish the plate" "What ?" "I'm gonna stay here till I see you finish the plate" "Why are you such a pain in the ass" "Not my problem finish or I'm not leaving "

Just eating a few pieces of bread isnt gonna harm me right

Haechan didn't know what got into him but he took the pieces of bread finished it up and shoved the plate upto her face "Woah you dont have to be this aggressive god " "finished now leave" "Okay okay I'm leaving" Rude damn rude she was about to leave the room when the name of that boy came to her mind. Seeing her halt at the door he asked "Now wat" "I don't know if this will be of any use but umm I saw the name tag of the boy who gave me food" "What was it " "Kwon Soon-young" "And now only you had the guts to say it ?? After all these days of hardwork only now your telling!! " "Geez calm down you were the one who was closed yourself in this box room and never came out, I never got a chance to say you this" "Whatever now go and call Chenle " rolling her eyes she left the room.

"Chenle-ya haechans calling you" she said deadpanned she was angry really angry and left the room stomping on her feet up the stairs.
"Now what happened to her " jaemin asked. Jeno shrugged. "Well she came back with an empty plate that means he did eat wat she gave" he said giving a playful smirk. "Ooo I feel something is blooming~"

 "Ooo I feel something is blooming~"

Okay🙄🙄