42✨

"Is it good??" He asked as she filled her mouth with another big bunch of noddles.

She nodded her head furiously smiling eye to eye. "Ya eat slowly no one is gonna take it away from you" he said as she swallowed the contents in her mouth.

"I know it won't go away but what can I do its just too tasty" she said as she giggled. Haechan just gave a small laugh as he continued eating.

"Full??" Haechan asked a small burp left her mouth. "Yep" she said as he looked at her. "what ?? Is there something on my face??" She asked as haechan pointed towards the sauce on her lips.

Taking a tissue as she wipped. "Not there here" he said as he took the tissue from her hand and rubbing it himself.

Faces really close as their breaths fanned each other's faces. Situation similar to the one in the hospital as the both stared into each other's eyes.

As if time had stopped itself as both of them looked into each others eyes.

Not thinking twice and following what his heart said haechan smashed his lips onto her soft tender ones.

Waiting for her response as she eventually gave in kissing him back. Both of their lips molding perfectly as they were destined to.

Not really noticing the environment nor minding where they were in he continued to explore her mouth. Cupping her cheeks as he deepened the kiss.

Bringing her closer as she settled on his lap. Both their eyes closed as they landed into a world of their own.

Where there were no one except them both.

Rolling his tongue inside as he explored every inch of her mouth. He bit her lower lip lightly before pulling away for breath.

Looking deeply into her eyes as he rested his forehead on hers. Panting heavily. "What are we ??" He asked as she raised her head making him look at her eye to eye.

"What do you think we are??" She asked as he looked at her. Taking a long breath as he followed just what his heart said to do.

"Be my girlfriend." and that was it. She once again smashed her lips onto his as he went with her.

His hands on her things and her hands wrapped around his neck as they melted in each others company. One part of her was glad that they chose a closed roomed restaurant.

Pulling away to catch her breath as she looked down. "So??" He asked as he didn't get a response for his previously asked question.

Looking into his eyes as she thought for a second. How her life had completely changed in a span of few months. How from a girl who was never near special to anyone, herself became special. Not just to one but to a 21 people all together.

How one night changed everything she had planned for her life. How she fell in love with the person she hated.

How he always saved her from all the harm of the world. Made her feel special. How he made her feel not lonely even on the loneliest nights.

How he lit up her world and made her feel special and safe. Made her feel she was worth all the love she was receiving. Made her feel it was worth living.

Looking into his eyes as she said that word, those three letters he wanted to hear so badly.

"Yes"

Not wasting another minute as he pulled her into another kiss. But this one was filled with love and passion.

Treasuring the moment to its maximum as he held her delicately. She was finally his, finally in his arms.

Pulling away, both of them smiling widely. Slowly taking her hand in his as he slowly pecked the back of her palm.

Blushing under his gaze as she smiled widely. "Finally" he said as she looked at him a bit confused.

"Finally what??" "Finally I can call you mine. Finally after all those backing off I have you here in my arms."

"And I'm not leaving" she said as he nodded "so am i. I'll never leave you" he said as they both smiled.

"I think we have been here for a long time. And this is a restaurant" she said as she finally came to her senses on where they were.

He chuckled. "I can't believe I asked you to be my girlfriend in a restaurant. You have any idea what all did I plan." He said as she slowly stood up.

"Well who told you can't do those anymore?? Just because you asked me once doesn't mean you can't ask me again" she said.

"Yea true...don't worry love your gonna have the greatest proposal ever" he said as he left the room. Not really realising what he just said as she stood there stunned.

"Did he just say proposal...omg Cho hee get your act together come on" slapping her face as steadied her composure.

Taking a deep breath as she left the room.