ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ

"Omg" jaemin exclaimed, mouth wide open looking up and down examining the whole girl.

"What, is something wrong?? Is the dress not fit?? Is the make up too much??"  She asked worried if something was wrong.

Jaemin shook his head , keeping a hand to cover his mouth. He chuckled, looking into her eyes. "You look sooo beautiful~ omg!!!" He jumped up and down like a little excited puppy.

Adoring her like a kid of his own. "You look soo good my dear" he said, turning her towards the mirror.

She looked stunning in that big white dress covering her whole body. Thin intrecate details of flower beautifully embroided onto the white clothing.

The dress perfect fit to show off her perfect curves. The white colour lighting her skin up. A long laced veil put down from her head as it adored her back.

Light makeup to perfectly highlight her features. A long silver chain that haechan had gifted her on her 24th birthday, layed hanging down her neck. Perfectly matching with her dress.

"All the hardwork didn't go to waste." Jaemin said , giving her the bouquet of flowers. Doing the final touch ups. "Okay I'm nervous" she said, her feet moving up and down. Hands going up to bite the nails by habit.

"Why be nervous?? It's only us no one else." "I'm getting married!!! Never in a hundred years did I think i will get married!" She yelled in frustration. She couldn't believe anything that was happening then.

All that was happening felt like a dream. A dream she never wished to wake up from. From the moment haechan fell on his knees putting forward a ring which she dearly loved, everything felt like a dream.

"It's time" Renjun said peeking his head into the room. Cho hee took a deep breath nodding her head, taking jaemins hand as she walked out. Each step felt soo unreal as she walked down the sand.

There in the middle of the beach was a Arbor. It was beautifully decorated with vines and flowers covering it. A long white lace hung upon it.

Under there stood her whole world. The love of her life. A person who changed her life. Who saved her from all the danger of the world.

His smiling eyes looking fondly at her with all the love of the world. Wanting nothing but to stay with him forever and now it was possible.

Walking down the carpet, hand in hand with jaemin. Eyes fixed on one person. Haechans eyes widened as he looked at her up and down.

Haechan had a worn a complete black suite. The black colour enchanting his skin. Hair gelled upwards exposing his forehead. He looked eternal.

Getting under the Arbor as jaemin gave her hand into haechans. Closing it tightly. Both looking into each other's eyes, getting lost in their own world's.

All the words of the priest inaudible to them as they stared into each other.

"Do you Lee Haechan take Cho-hee as your lawfully weeded wife"
"I do"
"And do you Cho-hee take Lee Haechan as your lawfully weeded husband"
"I do"

"Your now announced as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest said as haechan cupped her cheeks.

Smashing his lips onto hers as he kissed her passionately. Pouring in all of his love into that one kiss. She could feel all of his emotions in that one kiss. And it was the best.

Yells of joy erupted, some rubbing of their fake tears, few cringing, few yelling supportive statements. It was a chaos on whole.

But a wanted chaos. Out of breath as they both pulled apart. Looking at the crowd of 22 people infront of them. A small red tint creeping up her cheeks in embarrassment as she hid her head in his neck.