27✨

Not letting fear take over her she moved quickly towards the bathroom as she brushed her teeth washed her face tied her hair up looking at the mirror one last time before rushing downstairs.

Everyone had gathered in the hall. Her eyes met haechans immediately moving to his side. Grabbing a bit of his shirt fabric as taeyong started to speak.

"We have been threatened" he said as every one started to whisper. "Silence...we recieved a threat this morning which had her as the main victim" he said as he pointed at Cho hee.

Her eyes wide open as everyone's eyes fell on her. Haechans clenching his fists as anger boiled up. "Why her what does she even have to do with this??" Jaehyun asked wanting nothing to happen to the girl.

"I don't know why they are targeting her but trust me I won't let them do anything to her. We will keep her safe. We have to" he said as everyone nodded their head.

"Okay that aside we found out who is planning all of this. Thanks to her we found out who they are and their background. It's a group called ATEEZ. They have been in this industry for generations bringing the current top gangs down. Making them their puppets.

The reason seventeen went underground was because they brought them down threatening them and taking control over seventeen.

Not able to do anything they listened to them. Now we are their next targets and we are not losing this. We shall be alert all the time and as for her I need someone always beside her. Never leave her alone."

"I won't" haechan said as he grabbed her hand intertwining their fingers. "Good now when I'm needing haechan I need the dream near her got it ??" "Yes" "Next we shall be getting help as I don't think they are easy people to handle. I will call them today and let them know. For now everyone be alert and I don't wanna lose anyone during this period. Meeting dissmissed." Taeyong said. As everyone bowed and left.

Everyone discussing among themselves. The atmosphere around the house had completely changed.

"Bell" haechan called out worry coating his voice as he looked into her eyes. "You alright??" He asked. "Yep I'm alright other than the fact that my life's at stake everything is fine" she said as her head hung low taking a long breath tears stung her eyes as she tried her best not to cry.

"It's alright I promise I won't let anything happen to you." He said as he moved towards her holding her closer to his chest as he slowly patted her head.

Emotions out of her control she burst out. "It's alright" she snuggled her head more into his neck. "Everything is gonna be alright sunshine just hang in there" he said as she nodded her head wrapping her hand around his torso. They stayed like that for sometime.

"Bell" "hmm??" "I need to go for now I'll be back okay??" He said. "Okay" "Stay with the dreamies don't go anywhere kay??" She nodded her head as she looked at him with her red puffy eyes.

He rubbed away the tears as he kissed her forehead. "I'll be back" he said as he went towards taeyongs room.

"It's alright your life ain't gonna be easy. Nothing's gonna happen they will save you whatever happens. He will" she calmed herself down as she walked towards the drawing room having a seat near Renjun.

Soon forgetting what actually happened she had fun with the dreamies.

The whole of 127 were in the office all day taking breaks once in a while. Haechan had spent his breaks with her checking if she was alright.

The dreamies and cho hee were having a talk when taeyong entered. "I have called for help from another gang they will be reaching today I want someone to go and bring them to my room." Everyone's faces turned to jaemin. "Fine I'll do it" "Great" he said as he left.

"Why is it always me!?" He shouted. "Maybe cus you always volunteer yourself" jeno said as the rest giggled.

She just wondered who they were. Curious to see them. "What are you thinking Cho??" Renjun asked. "Hmm?? Ah I was wondering who they were." She said as she sunk deeper onto the couch.

"If my instincts are correct it should be them" "Who??" She asked getting more curious. "You'll know when you see" he said as she groaned.
________________________________

She was in her room watching dramas. Feeling hungry she decided to stop it for now and get some snacks.

The house was quiet she just didn't mind it as she went towards the kitchen searching for some snacks as she tip toed to reach towards the snack shelf.

"Who the hell are you" she froze on spot. It wasn't any of the members voice. But the voice was familiar. It was the voice of someone she knew.

That deep voice.

"Felix??" She turned around to come face to face with the boy she hasn't met for months. "Cho hee?? What are you doing here??" "I should be the one asking you that"

"Well we were called here??" Felix said as reality struck her. "Wait you guys are mafias?!?" "Well yea" he said scratching the back of his neck. "So you guys are the help taeyong called for" "Yea but you know taeyong??" He asked not really expecting the girl to know about him.

"Thats a big story but where the hell did you people disappear off to you guys know how worried I was. Chan told me to take my books saying the cafe was still open but when I reached there it was closed even the receptionist at the dorm said you people left two three days ago. You guys just left me" she screamed.

"I know we are sorry. Really sorry but we did that for your safety. So that you don't get hurt. We had messed up. Everything was turning a mess that's the reason we went low for some days. I promise we were planning on letting you kno-" she hugged him cutting him off.

"We are sorry" he said as he hugged her back. "Just don't disappear off like that again" "We won't"

"Eh hmm" somone interrupted them as Felix turned his head. "Cho hee??" "Chan!!" She screamed as she ran to him giving him a tight squeeze. "I missed you" "I missed you to Cho I'm glad your okay....but what are you doing here??" "Long story I'll tell it afterwards" she said.

"You know them??" Haechan asked from behind. "Yea I used to work at their cafe." "So it was her you were protecting" "Yep well I'm glad we met here" chan said as he hugged her once more. "Mee2"

"Alright" haechan interrupted their hug as he removed off of him. "Taeyong needs you up chan" "okay bye Cho" he said as she happily waved.

Haechan took his water as he left the room. "Wow I feel something spicy" Felix said as she looked at him confused. "What??" "I clearly saw a hint of jealousy on haechan's face don't act like you didn't see" "Well I didn't see it" "Whatever dont act like you don't like him" "What the- how the hell" "I have my ways dear that smile in your eyes when you talk of him gives it all." He said as she sighed "Am I too obvious??" "Yes you are" he said as he left the kitchen.

"Haa...where's my life going to ....I should probably continue the drama" she returned to her room as she switched the drama back on digging into the ice cream tub she brought.