16✨

"We are doing our part. I just wanted to let you know in case something happens and it goes out of our hand" haechan said."Well will do our part of search to and will let you know if we find anything" "yea okay" "okay then uhh and it will be better if you bring the girl here. Your house location is dangerous people can find it easily. Just an advice" "yea yea I understand I'm hanging it up" he sighed. Rubbing his face "I don't want to send you away ...haaaaa....but that's the best for you now"
____________________________

"I'm hungry!!!?!!" She whined. " Oh Come on!! It takes time to make food it doesn't come out magically" jaemin said as he continued making food. Her stomach growled making her ears turn red and making Jisung, Renjun and Chenle giggle. "Okay at least give me a fruit or something for the time being. I don't want to get more embarrassed!?" "Okay okay fine take this and eat" jaemin said as he gave her a banana. "A banana??" She said as she looked at the fruit with a confused face. "Eat what you are given now. You will get tasty food after that. " Jaemin said as he peeled of the peel and gave her the banana.

"Okay happy now ??" Jaemin asked her as he placed the food infront of her. Happily giggling she nodded her head as they digged into the food. Jaemin chuckled seeing her "how can you be such a bitch one minute and straight cutie once you see food" jaemin asked seeing her mouth filled with food. She just shrugged her shoulders as she put her attention back to eating.

"Everyone to the hall now!" Jeno shouted. "But I just started eating!?" She cried. "You to Cho hee!!" Jeno shouted from the room. "No worries you can continue after the meeting. The foods not going anywhere it's all yours" jaemin said patting her back. "Come one kids let's go"
__________________________________

"What!!?! You guys are sending me away to where??" She screamed not believing wat she heard." It's the best for you... we don't want to send you away to ...but it's for your safety your more safe under their base. Ours is ...it's a bit not safe knowing that they already know our house." Haechan said. "But I don't know any of them there ...they are-" "Okay if that's wat bothering you I'll ...ha I'll be with you for a day till you get familiar with the place and the people ...anyways taeyong wants me there" haechan said.

"Okay but till when am I staying there??" "Till everything is sorted out and you are safe" jeno said. "But we can visit her rite ??" Jisung asked in dismal. "Yes but not to often we don't want them finding even the 127 base" jeno said as he tried to comfort the boy with his words. "Well then you will be leaving tmrw morning. Keep your stuffs ready" haechan said. "Meeting dismissed". Everyone bowed and took their leave including a bewildered Cho hee .

"You sure about this decision??" Jeno asked seeing the exhausted leader. "I have no other choice ...besides she is safe there I can't risk anything happening to her. Wayv is returning from China and will be staying at the 127 base. So the house will have more members than here and they won't be outnumbered even if there is a attack. Looking at all the advantages there it's dangerous for her staying here. I'll be with her for a day or two there for her to get familiar and not feel awkward or lonely ...im sure she will get together well with the other members, you know her personality...and I'll send mark Hyung here to fill up my absence incase the base gets attacked." Haechan said as he stood up.

"Fine...any reason for wayv's sudden return ??" Jeno asked surprised as they always come during the summer break. Their sudden arrival during the winter was questionable.

"Just they had some problem in China I'm not sure taeyong didn't clearly tell me the reason...I'll be leaving now" haechan said as he left the room followed by jeno.
_____________________________

"Okay why is my life turning out to be a cliche kdrama ...urrrghh!!" She face palmed as she continued to bicker and pack her bag. "But what in the world did I do to experience all these mafia stuffs" she asked to herself as she fell on her bed. The soft sheets hitting her back as sleep overtook her.

"Yo Choooo~~~ ooo your sleeping." Renjun said as he walked slowly towards her bed. "Yo Cho...sleepyhead wake up ...foods ready" he said as she mumbled some words under her breath. Renjun sighed shaking her vigorously shouting "YO CHOO WAKE UP!!!!" "Alright alright I'm up I'm up ..god why can't u let me sleep in peace aarrghh" "Good come down foods waiting for you" he said as he left the room.
____________________________

"You ready to go tomorrow??" Jaemin asked as they both sat on the couch watching tv. "Yea it's just that I'm nervous you know I'm going to a place which is filled with people I have only seen in that photo" she said as she pointed out the frame that was hanged on the wall "Don't worry they are just like us infact they are us. It's just that you don't have anyone of your age there. But I'm sure you will go along well with them once u get to know them" "hmmm" " I'm gonna miss you" Jisung said as he sat next to her hugging her tightly. "I'm gonna miss you too....anyways you guys can visit me rite " "yea but not that often" jaemin said which made jisung cry more. "Don't worry I'll be back before you know it ...just I hope everything clears out fast"

"Yo Cho!!!!" Renjun yelled as he came downstairs. "What" she asked. "Haechans searching for you" "Who me??" She asked pointing at herself. "Yes you is there anyone else called as Cho hee here??" He asked as he sat next to Jisung. "Now why the hell is he calling me ??" "Why don't you find out yourself by going up and asking him yourself" Renjun told as he took a bite from her chocobar. "Go he ain't gonna kill you. Why are you still afraid of him." Jaemin asked seeing at the girls scared eyes. "I just pissed him off a bit before. I thought he forgot about it." She said as she stood up and started walking towards the stairs.

Now way he won't be calling me up for that. Nahh no chance he sure forgot about it I'm sure. But still why this .....ya Cho hee get yourself together...your gonna be okay

And with that she opened the door to haechans room.

Hey people it's your author here.
Im so thankful to all the people reading this book...I don't even think this is book is good enough but I'm thankful to every single soul who is reading this.

And thank you sooooo much for 400+readss.....aaaaaaa im screaming again.

Well thank you isn't enough to express my happiness. I have no words to express my feelings and thankfulness towards you people.

Okay I'm gonna go byee!!!
💚💚💚💚