24✨

Warm rays hitting his eyes making him turn. His hands falling on a tiny waist. Feeling a hand on him he opened his eyes to see her face right in front of him.

Her small warm breaths hitting his face. Her lips slightly pouted. Small snores leaving her mouth as she slept peacefully.

Not realising how close there faces were. He was just there staring at her face. His phone buzzed. Immediately turning it off. Turning to see her still sleeping he exhaled the breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Good morning love" he said more like a whisper not wanting to wake her up. He slowly took her hand off of him. Pulling the blankets to her neck and Adjusting her pillow as he left the room.
_________________________________

She woke up to an empty bed. Groaning a bit as she woke up stretching a bit. "Your up" "Holy Fucking shit" "The first thing you do after waking up is cursing wow" haechan said as he fell on the bed. "I wouldn't have if you hadn't the scared the hell out of me".

"I didn't really come scare you I came in as I do always" he said as he started scrolling through his phone. She just snorted as she made her way towards the bathroom doing her business.

She came out to see an empty bed. " He was here just a minute ago now where did you go". She just shakes her head in disbelief as she went to have a shower.
_______________________________

There were way less people for breakfast. Literally half of the members were either training or in the office searching for clues.

The whole of 127 were either training or in the office. Wayv half the members were out. Leaving Kun and xiaojun at home.

Dream gave her company. Mark and haechan being a part of 127 stayed in the office.

"Now this is how it is when there is a mission" she said as the house felt lonely. "I know we just came yesterday and everyone get back to work the next day we come " Jisung said slightly pouting his lips wanting to hang out with the hyungs more.

"I'm bored" Chenle said "As if everyone else here is entertained as hell." Renjun said."I wanna do something" jeno said as jaemin stood up. "Now my babies tell me what you want to do and we shall do that" "Why don't we bake a cake I really want to eat one" jeno said as Cho hee excitedly stood up called out a yes.

"Then making cake it is follow me babies" jaemin said as everyone followed him.

"We will be dividing into two teams" jaemin said. "But your are the only one who cooks here the other team is gonna be a disaster" Renjun said.

"Excuse me" Cho hee asked hurt by the fact that he underestimated her "I worked at a cafe and I baked there " she said pointing out the word baked.

"Oo then we are good" Renjun said nodding his head in approval as he turned his head to face jaemin. "Good since she knows to cook we both shall lead them. I'm thinking of baking cake for everyone so it's gonna be big thats why two teams" he said as he started assembling the things.

"Now Cho who do you want" he said as he placed the last bowl. "I'm okay with anyone" she said not knowing she would clearly regret it the next minute.

"Yaa Jisung what the hell are you doing!??!?" She screamed seeing the boy trying to clean the fruits with a dishwashing liquid. "What did I do wrong"he said confused not knowing what he did wrong.

"Yaah who the hell washes fruits with a dishwashing liquid!??" "Ooo I thought we were supposed to" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Just clean them in normal running water" she said turning to another disaster. "Now why is there flour everywhere except the bowl.??" She asked seeing the table and a jeno filled with flour