19✨

"Woah this room is way better and bigger than the old one" she said as she started to explore her so called room for the time being.

"One way you can call this the headquarters so it will be bigger than the dream base" haechan said pressurising the word bigger. She mouthed an 'o' as she continued exploring.

"Wanna freshen up we have been sitting in the car for about 4-5 hours actually" haechan asked himself wanting to have a shower.

"Yea I want to" she said finally facing him. "Alright then I'll leave you here the bathroom's there. I'm pretty sure everything you need is inside there" he said as he showed her the room. he turned over his heels as he walked towards the door.

She found her dress and went inside the bathroom to freshen up.
________________________________

"Okay people attention" taeyong said has he tinkled his glass. Cho hee slowly entered the room alongside haechan. Every one turning their heads to her slightly hidden under haechans back.

Haechan pulled her out out of his shadows making her stand in front of him. "People this is Cho hee and she will be staying with us for the time being" taeyong said. She excepted people to just nod and get back to eating but that seriously is not the case with NCT.

All of them getting excited seeing a new member to the house started jumping like crazy. Asking various questions at a time. Not able to move nor answer she was stuck there.

"Okay you people are making her uncomfortable" haechan finally interfered moving everyone off of her. Finally being able to breath.

"Go ahead" taeyong gestured her to introduce herself. "I'm Cho hee and uh well I'm 19 going to be 20 soon" "Well Cho hee have a seat". A boy with pink hair tapped the seat next to his indicating her to sit there. She gladly took it.

"Well if I tell them to introduce themselves it will be a mess so it's better if I do it. Starting from the left. That's jungwoo. That's yuta. Thats taeil. That's Jhonny. That's doyoung. Thats jaehyun as you know and I'm pretty sure you know the wayv. " He said as he pointed out each one of them.

"Yes Thanks for having me here" she said. "It's our pleasure now dig in" taeyong said as everyone started to eat. They really seemed like little kids. People will never know they were mafias.
___________________________

"So how you holding up bean??" Haechan asked as he entered her room. "Well pretty good they seem really easy going but there are a lot and I can't remember most of their names."she said lying down on her back in her bed.

"Don't worry give it some time and you will be all good" he said as he joined her by her side.

"You guys really don't seem like mafias. If you don't tell people you are one no one would know it" she said remembering the fight that happened during dinner for a piece of cake.

He chuckled. "I know. Everyone here either was born into this or was taken in when they were chased out of their house. We considered each other brothers. We do are really easy going and fun but when situation demands we change from childish to what is needed."

"Well I haven't seen that change yet. And I don't want to yet. Jisung seems the most mature one even tough he is the smallest." She said remembering the time jisung had been the judge for a fight between haechan and jaemin. She really hadn't seen anyone in her life who could reason like him.

Haechan chortled on her statement. "Yea he has the most matured personality than any of us."

Both of them staring at the ceiling falling into a comfortable silence which was broken by haechan

"I'm sorry" he said. "Your sorry for what??" She said turning her head towards him confused due to the boys sudden confession. "I'm sorry it's just..- its because me your going through all of this because of my stupidity to enter your cafe at that nig-"

"Hey stop ...it's not your fault it was my decision to help you people I could have easily chased you people out. If it was someone else in that place they would have called the cops " she said remembering that night.

"I don't know what made me take that move of helping you people but I did ...so its not your fault, everything thats happening now is because of my choice. Don't put the blame on yourself" she said as she held his hand giving it a tight squeeze and smiling widely.

A small forming on his face. "Yea" he said as he sat up. "Ain't it time for you to sleep??" He said looking at the clock.

"Ooo yep I should probably get ready for bed" she said as she stood up walking towards the bathroom.

Once she was done with her job she came out to see haechan on lying on the couch. "Aren't you gonna sleep??" She asked baffled as to why he was sleeping on the couch when there probably a hundred rooms in this mansion.

"Haa....if you probably haven't noticed this is my room ...this is where I stay when I live here. I dont use any other rooms here." He said as he made himself comfortable on the couch.

"Ooo uh but I feel bad making you sleep on the couch... especially now taht you have told this is your room" she said. "Dont worry I won't hold any grudges and as a proper man...ladies use the bed while I use the couch" he said as he pulled the blanket upto his chest.

She fell on the bed covering herself with the sheets making her warm. Turning to see haechan's eyes closed . She couldn't tell if he was really asleep. Last time when she thought he was he wasn't.

Lying on her back she stared at the ceiling. "Haechan" "Yes princess" "Thank you" she said as she turned towards his face. Their eyes meeting. "For what love" "Just ...for everything. For everything that you are doing to keep me safe even though you have a lot happening now" she said as she gave him a small smile.

A small smile formed on haechan face "You don't need to thank me darling anyways your welcome" he said as he closed his eyes hugging the sheets.

"Good night munchkin" "Good night chan" she said. Both of them falling asleep and finding themselves in their dreamlands.