09✨

The day started on a really bad note. As soon as she woke up she saw that she had leaked. "This seriously isn't helping god!!". She woke up changed the sheets praying to God that the boys won't enter now. She went to the bathroom freshened up, took a bath,and put all the dirty clothes and sheets inside the laundry. She wantedly put her clothes underneath other clothes just so that no one will see.

She went downstairs to the dining room to see all the boys in suit well except haechan. He was still in his pyjamas. "Are you guys going somewhere??" "Oh your awake good morning!!" Chenle said with his dolphin voice. "Yea we will be gone for the day we have some work but you won't be alone haechans home he isn't coming with us so if you need something u can ask him. We probably won't be coming home today" jaemin said " Ookay but why leave me with him" she mumbled so that no one would hear but jeno heard her "don't worry he won't kill you while we r gone I'll make sure of that" "ahh whatever" jeno chuckled.
___________________

"It's like they are wantedly leaving me with him. Ugghh what else is there to ruin my day." She said as she laid down on her bed. The boys had left for their job as soon as they finished their breakfast. Haechan also went and closed himself in his room not bothering her in any way.

She had finished her breakfast and was lying on her bed not wanting to do anything but sleep. Her body was aching with pain. To lazy and tired to even wake up and have some medicine for the pain. She just lied there bearing the pain. Unknowingly she went into her own dreamland.

She woke up to the sound of a knock on her door. Why do I keep falling asleep. She sat up straight and fixed her messy hair "What is it ??" Clearly knowing who was at the door.

"Lunch is kept at the dining table. Eat when your hungry." He said and left. Lunch?? What time is it ?? Oo it 2. When did I even fall asleep ?? Her stomach growled indicating that she was hungry. She went downstairs to see a box on the table.

"Guess he took his box to his room. What does he even do locked up in that room the whole day." "None of your business princess" haechan said. "What the hell!! From the where the hell did you come from" "I was here the whole time." "You could have atleast warned me geez." "I would have I you would have stopped talking to yourself" he said noticing something on her back

"What r u staring at" she asked as she saw him staring at her back. "It will be better if you would go to a restroom right now before you embarass yourself more" "Why would I do that??" He pointed and she turned and saw shit I leaked again. She ran at her full speed towards her room. "Why infront of him of all the people !!!" She cried as she started to take a new pair of pants and underwear and made her way to the bathroom. A part of her was happy that only he saw it and not someone else and that he also made it clear without embarrassing her much.

She changed, cursed herself for not noticing it earlier when she left the room for food. She went downstairs to see him on the phone. "Did you eat ??" She asked "You don't need to worry about me I'll eat when I need to just eat your food " he said not taking his eyes off his phone "Okay" she said why the hell does he get so worked up when I ask him a question I just asked whether he ate or not her could have answered with a simple yes or no. She started having her food when her cramps started to worsen. What the why the hell did it start again !! Wait... I wasn't supposed to drink caffeine. Who the hell drinks coffe while eating food you idiot where the hell did your brain go !!! Shit its increasing. "Fuck" she mumbled keeping her head down on the table. Haechan noticed it taking his eyes off his phone

" What happened is the food not good ??" She shakes her head "Okay I need answers don't try to ignore me Princess" " I'm not ignoring you..... just..... leave me alone " she managed to say with all that she had. " Is something wrong ???" She was in immense pain his talking only made it worse. "Just shut up and leave me alone" she said and started getting up the chair holding her stomach. Haechan looked at her with a confused look on his face. She had never been this angry. She was all happy just a few mins ago.

" Was the food bad that you got a stomach ache...even I ate them nothing happened to me ??" "This ain't that it's cramps." "You were fine when u ran of to change or when u came to eat" "I had pain before but I drank caffeine which I shldnt have ...drinking it only made it ......worse " she said as she crouched down.

"Do you have any pain relievers at home??" She asked. "Don't you have those stocked up for such times ??" She scoffed " Do you expect me to have pain relievers when u basically took me as a hostage ?? And I forgot about it the other day when I went home" " Fine wait here" he said as he walked away.

He returned with a box to see the girl still in that position "Does this position reduce the pain or wat" "It gives comfort" "Here " he said as he handed over a tablet and a glass of water. "Thank you" she said as she picked up the glass drank water and swallowed the medicine. She slowly then stands up and walks towards the sofa and sits there. Haechan puts the box back to its place and returns and takes a seat on the sofa next to her.

"Is the pain gone??" He asked " The pain never goes away dummy it just reduces ." She said keeping her head up eyes closed"Do all woman face these cus the ones I have seen have never experienced it" "Most do some lucky ones don't ...and woman don't actually show it out they just bear it ...are you not hungry cus its 3. " "I ate as soon as I bought them."he said. "And here I am thinking you didn't eat" he scoffed. "I'll be in my room if you need anything..I'd personally prefer if you don't knock" she just nodded her head and saw his figure move up the stairs and disappear.

Well I have nothing much to say ☺️Thank you for reading 💚💚

Thank you for reading 💚💚