32✨

Renjun felt eyes on him but he found none. Looking around often. Cho hee noticed this and asked him what's wrong but he just simply shrugged it off.

Shotaro took his eyes off the computer for sometime. Rubbing his eyes in order for him to relax he has been staring at it for hours now. Feeling his eyes give up he closed his eyes not knowing he is gonna regret it completely in a few mins.
_________________________________

"Hello bitches"
"Wow I'm surprised!!" Hongjoong said. Voice filled with sarcasm. "Okay why do if feel our plan failed utterly" Minho whispered "yea I guess it did fail" jaemin said.

"If you guys are thinking your plan failed, well sorry to break it to you guys but yes it did. You guys think we are fools we have been in this field more than you guys have. Ofcourse we would know if someone was searching about us.

You guys are just babies compared to us you didn't even know that you should have kept more security back at her house when we clearly gave a death threat to her. What are you guys doin out here trying to kill us??" "What the hell have you done to her!!?!"

"Oo my dear lover boy calm down I haven't done anything to her ..yet she is still in her so called house safe with your boys" he said dragging the 'yet'. Haechan fists clenching as they turned pale. He wanted to beat the pulp out of him.

"Don't lay a finger on her" he said eyes flashing red of anger. "Oh boy I won't lay a finger on her just a simple shot would do the work ig" he said laughing wickedly happy.

"Hongjoong your gonna scare the shit out of the little kitty cats just calm down babies she is alright for now we haven't done anything to her just go and find before anything happens" San said.

"She is gonna be fine and I'll take care of it I don't want anyone leaving here we are ending Ateez tonight." Haechan whispered.

"I want Lucas, Jeno and Mark with me rest stay here and end them" haechan said as the rest nodded their heads. "Now what are you people bickering there aren't you gonna go find her" hongjoong said as haechan and the boys started moving.

"Atta boys go find her before it's too late." He said as the four left locking the door on their way back.

"Hey hey hey I didn't tell them to close the door. Gaurds open the door. Open!!?? OPEN THE FUCKING THE DOOR !!!" Hongjoong screamed as taeyong pushed him off the door falling on to the ground.

"Well now whose's plan worked ??" Taeyong said. "Shit I guess we are stuck" San said as his breath hitched. The rest of the boys towering over the eight members.

They were helpless now. No gaurds. No weapons. They were wrong. Ateez was wrong they underestimated NCT. They were trapped all the gaurds were killed on their way.

Death was just a few minutes away for them. Not wanting to lose the fight empty handed San took the strength to release the order they never knew they had to.

"Open fire"
_____________________________________

Renjun's legs moving up and down. Mind currently not in peace. Constantly feeling eyes on him feeling something was wrong.

"Okay you were the one who told me to stay calm and here you are all nervous" she said as she looked right into his eyes.

"What's bothering??" "Nothing it's just" he looked around once more "I just feel someone's watching us " "Must be shotaro's watch don't worry"
"Yea it probably must b-"

*Bang*

"Everyone heads down!" Jhonny shouted as they fell down keeping the couch as the cover.