35✨

"I- I ch-chose to...well there is not much use to be alive. Dying is better if we look at some points"
"So you chose to die??"
"I don't know!! Why is this so tough."
Pushing her hands through her hair roots in frustration.

"I can only do this much dear. It's your choice to decide. If you chose to live it's not necessary you will fall into the blackhole. You just need to be careful. You chose to die then I'll bring you with me to heaven"

"Haaa....I'm not leaving them I can't I wanna live"
"Confirm"
She nodded.
"Yep I wanna live"
"So be it dear"
He said as strong wind started flowing. Slowly floating in the air.
"Woah I'm flying"
"Doctor!!!"
"Haechan"
"Please sir you have to move out of the room"
"What's happening out there??!"
"Don't worry dear you will make it out alive I'll make sure of it"
Beomgyu said as bright lights started invading her eyes.
"Just trust me child and have faith in me. You will make it even if I have to sacrifice myself. Cus that's why I'm here for. "
He said as her eyes closed completly. Her breaths stopping as her heart stopped beating.
Her heart line going completely flat.
_________________________________

"No no no no no please no"
Haechan. Why is he crying?? Am i really dead did I not make it ??
"Please no ... please love please wake up"
Don't cry please don't cry.
"NO!! YOU PROMISED ME!! you promised me"
I did I'm sorry I'm so so sorry..I'm sorry I tried. I really tried I'm sorry...

I wanna live!??! I fucking wanna live !!! Please god I wanna live!!! Please ...please please please...Beomgyu u told you will help me YOU FUCKING TOLD YOU WILL TAKE ME PULL ME OUT OF THIS!!? why ...why am I not out yet.
Please stop crying please...hyuck please stop.
She stayed there crying. She had no idea where she was, just floating in emptiness. There was no end.

Slowly being able to see a ray of light as her vision became black.
___________________________________

"Haechan" jaehyun slowly kept a hand on his shoulder. "Hyung ....she's gone. She is really gone" he said as he wept more.

"I know and I'm really sorry" he said trying to comfort the boy.

He was tightly holding her hand almost crushing it. As he kept crying.
Everyone were sad not really noticing the uprising heart rates.

Bright lights entering her eyes. Squinting it lightly not getting used to the bright light. First thing she saw was the ceiling. Lights hitting her eyes as she closed them back.

Her ears slowly picking up what was happening.

"I know and I'm really sorry"
Jaehyun.
My hand. Who the hell is holding my hand that tight it hurts.

She slowly turned her head to look at a gang of boys hovered over haechan as the rest stood in the back a few crying.

She felt treasured. All these years she felt that no one would ever care for her death but seeing a gang of boys crying over her made her feel important.

"Your gonna break my hand" she said her voice coarse because of the lack of liquid in her mouth. Her heart beats raising up again as they looked up.

"It hurts" she said as she slowly wiggled her hands which was held by haechan.

"Am the only one seeing this or is she really talking" Chenle asked sniffing. "She is really talking" taeyong said as haechan looked at her wide eyed.

"Why is everyone looking at me like I died and came back to life" "That's exactly what happened you idiot" haechan said as he engulfed her into a hug. Letting tears of happiness.

"This is unbelievable!" The doctor who stood at the door step looked at her in shock. "Is she really alive !!" Jisung screeched. "Looks like she is " the doctor said as he moved towards her. Haechan slowly pulling her out as the doctor checked her.

"This is literally a miracle. Im sure I saw her heart beat stop but seeing it beat again is unexplainable and first time in the history of doctrine. She is special don't lose her again" the doctor said patting heachans back. "I won't" he said.

"You can go see her now but one at a time she just woke up." The doctor said as the rest motioned haechan to go.

Taking a long breath he opened the door.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!🌲🌲✨✨