25✨

"Is it this??" Taeyong asked turning his laptop which displayed a symbol. Slowly lifting her head up her grip on haechans hand increasing.

Her mind searching for answers but this wasn't it

Her mind searching for answers but this wasn't it. "Nope this isn't the one". "Think, this isn't the symbol??" Taeyong asked. "Nope I'm 100% sure" she said.

Taeyong left a long exhale as he laid back on his chair. "Don't worry we will find them" jaehyun said as he started changing the images.

One image catching her eye as she immediately moved front towards the laptop halting jaehyun. Gaining the attention of everyone in the room

Changing the images backwards. Looking closely at the picture trying to remember her best. Digging the inner most corner of her memory as it lit like light. Being able to remember what exactly happened that night.

"This ...this is the one that I saw the other day on the car" she said as she pointed the picture.

"There was also a name beside it something starting with AT but I don't clearly remember that" she said as taeyong furiously opened his eyes taking the laptop facing it to his side

"You are the best Cho" taeyong said as him and jaehyun got on searching about them.

"You did great bell" haechan said as she turned her head towards him. His eyes held a pure love. She nodded her head smiling widely."I guess I shall take my leave now" she said feeling proud that she came of some use towards them.

"Yea thank you soo much" taeyong said taking his eyes off the screen for a minute. She bowed her head as she bid her goodbyes to the both. Her hold on haechan lingering till the end.

Not wanting to leave her hand he held it till the end. Feeling somewhat empty after leaving her hand.

She left the room all giggly as she entered her room. Falling on the bed as the smooth sheets gave her comfort. Feeling tried from all the baking sleep took over her as she fell into her own dreams.
______________________________

She opened her eyes to see the ceiling. Trying to wake but a strong grip stopping her from doing so. Slowly she looked down to see a muscular hand on her tiny waist. She turned to meet face to face with haechan. Their faces just centimetres apart. Feeling his warm rythmic breath on her skin.