12✨

"Where in the world is that girl!!! HOW THE HELL CAN U LOSE HER!!! SHE IS THE KEY !!?!! FIND HER AND BRING HER TO ME""yes sir" "I WANT HER ALIVE RITE HERE IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!" "yes sir"
____________________________

"Yo" "Oh my god can't you knock Renjun" "I'm sorry I was just ...well I guess too excited to see you" he said as his head hung low. Her eyes softened at this site " No problem just make sure you knock or atleast try not to startle me" she said as she extended her arms for a hug. The boy gladly accepting it. Renjun and cho hee had grown closer from the past few days when they were still figuring out who took her.

Surprisingly they had the same interests and sat talking about Aliens and outer space for hours. She also found out that he loved moomin. They would sit together and watch moomin for hours until jeno or jaemin picks up the remote leaving the two dissapointed. They were like brother and sister. At once she felt she could open up to someone.

"So how was it ??"he asked with a sneaky smile "How was wat??" She asked confused. "Oh come on !! How was it living alone with haechan. He seems pretty changed you know the way he looks at you. He was damn cold at first... Aaa I still remember how Jisung was scared seeing haechan look at you" he said as he laid down on her bed. "I don't know what changed him ...well we did have a few talks but nothing great" she said as she laid down. "Lies." "Take it as how ever you want but I am telling you the truth" "If that's the truth why the hell would haechan repair the generator. He would never do that even if the world ends." He said. She just hummed in response. Why would he ....
____________________

"Did u do what I told u to do Chenle" "I searched for answers haechan but nothing suspicious everyone and everything seems to be normal" he sighed." Well I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens next let's just stay alert and always keep and eye on the girl never lose her" "Even if u hadn't told I would have kept an eye on her since u have specified I'll make sure to never lose her" he said showing a thumbs up and a proud face. "Whatever now leave" he bowed and left the room.

"Who are you people who dares to mess with us. Seventeen huh...Pfft ...I'll make sure you people regret what you are doing right now"
____________________

"Where exactly did you people go. The house was damn lonely without you guys" she asked as she sat down on the couch near Jisung "Well just work" "if it was then why wasn't haechan with you people??" She asked becoming more and more curious. "Well it wasn't such a big work. We five we more than enough to finish it. Any more doubts??" Jaemin asked

"Well if I start my doubts it won't end today. Clearing this was more than enough cus it was on my mind for the past two days....aren't you guys hungry" Jisung'd stomach growled which made the other members burst out of laughter seeing the youngers face. "Thanks for confirming Jisung" Cho hee said patting the back of the boy. "Pizza be it!!!" "God!!! for the hundreth time Chenle pls don't shout in my ears" "sorry Hyung "Chenle said "aa whatever who's gonna order??"jaemin said trying to light up the mood "I'll do it" Renjun said as he went to take his phone.

The pizzas had arrived and everyone were cuddled up on the couch munching on the pizzas. "Kk do we really need to watch "The Nun"???" Jisung asked with his puppy eyes clearly scared that it might haunt him at night. "I'm sorry jisungie but we have only that to watch" she said as she patted her head.

Unknown to her two eyes were burning with a hint of jealousy in the corner seeing the two get close. Sure he wasn't falling for her ...or was he??
________________________

It was almost midnight most of them had fallen asleep except jeno, Cho hee and haechan. They had to stop the movie early as Jisung got damn scared. Chenle himself told to stop movie saying otherwise Jisung won't sleep which will lead to him not sleeping. "The movie wasn't that scary ...was it ??" She asked. To which jeno just shrugged his shoulders. "He is like that ...we have never been able to finish one horror movie completely because of him" haechan said his face scrunched up in disgust looking at Jisung making her giggle.

Those tiny giggles were music to his ears he would love just sit and a listen to that the whole day without doing anything.

"I'll put the trash outside" she said as she started to gather all the waste. " And I'll put these sleepyheads in their beds" jeno said as he prepared to pick up Chenle. Haechan sat there looking at her picking up the boxes carefully not to wake up the boys. His lips slowly forming a smile which put off as soon as her eyes met his.

"God this is a lot" she said seeing the waste that has piled up in the bags. "Care to help??" She asked hoping haechan would say an yes cause it was a lot. "Nahh I'm fine with just watching." She rolled her eyes up and started to lift the bags. "Uffh ..this is gonna take a while. Until if someone out there helps me!!!?!" She said looking at his direction. "Aaa okay fine I'll help" "Thank you!!" He put his phone aside and took up bags and went towards the trash cans Cho hee slowly following him.

Unlike him she wasn't muscular nor strong so it took time for her to reach the can and put it inside. By the time she put her bags haechan must have put three in.

"That - was - a - lot" she said between her breaths and they both sat on the couch. " You just put in three out of twelve I did most of the work for your information anyways I'm going upstairs" he said and she nodded her head. "What about you you gonna sleep here ??" "I'll be going up now just give me sometime" "okay" with that he went upstairs. Completely unknown to what is gonna happen that night.

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚 And it would be really great if you guys comment and vote the chapters 🤗💚